Kenny Easley to be Honorary Captain

grizbob

Reaction score
I like it, I love it, I want some more of it :thirishdrinkers:

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":1703r9jr said:
Awesomesauce. is there any word as to whether the other team is gonna have someone special out there for them to rile their team up? Just curious.

I heard that they were going to be joined by a an honorary captain ball boy???

-bsd

irocdave

Reaction score
Kenny Easley would have nothing to do with the Hawks for the longest time, and I cant blame him. He was one of the guys I idolized in the early 80's, had that same poster (Easley street in my room) and it always bugged me what happened to him. It's great that he has moved on and appears to have let bygones be bygones and now seems ready to be part of the Hawk family once again.

Kenny was Kam, just in a different era and hopefully for Kam, had a much shorter career.

Don't think for one minute that Paul Allen didn't have an influence in Kenny changing his mind. Imagine an employer almost killing you, how long would it take and how much effort would need to be expended to get you to do what Kenny is doing.

evergreen

Reaction score
Love #45! I remember hating him when he ran a punt in for a td in the driving rain at Husky Stadium opening game after the miracle '78 Rose Bowl win. I was there, he single handedly beat the UW 10-7 that day. I hated him as an enemy UCLA Bruin. Then I loved him as a Hawk. And he and Kam do share the same kind of soul. Any of those guys on that '84 D plus Largent would fit just fine with our current guys.