Kicker

olyfan63

Reaction score
Myers was not the reason we lost any games.
He could have been the reason we lost at San Fran, with that missed kick, but wait! We didn't lose at San Fran, we won! The team bailed him out that time.

Ya sure, bring in some UDFA or veteran free agent to compete with him.
Anyone that beats him out will have to be a damn good kicker.

We also don't usually hear about injuries to our kickers. During his rough streak, Myers' stroke wasn't right. I believe he was either injured or sick in a way that affected his balance. Then he got well and went on a hot streak.

sutz

Reaction score
olyfan63":vuffc4tw said:
Myers was not the reason we lost any games.
He could have been the reason we lost at San Fran, with that missed kick, but wait! We didn't lose at San Fran, we won! The team bailed him out that time.

Ya sure, bring in some UDFA or veteran free agent to compete with him.
Anyone that beats him out will have to be a damn good kicker.

We also don't usually hear about injuries to our kickers. During his rough streak, Myers' stroke wasn't right. I believe he was either injured or sick in a way that affected his balance. Then he got well and went on a hot streak.
Well, the whole team was sick for a couple of weeks there. Did that coincide?

chris98251

Reaction score
Don't give me outdoor stadium crap, across the league there were a lot more misses of extra points and field goals, most of us that have watched forever seen the league when all the stadiums were outdoor and they didn't look this bad.