Kraken fan interest, Hawk fans going to support?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
balakoth":3hjud3cz said:
Maulbert":3hjud3cz said:
balakoth":3hjud3cz said:
"I stopped caring after the minor league name"

Same muppet wanted sockeyes and totems.. the freeze sounds like a gd arena football team

DERRRP.

Thousands of posts and still... nothing relevant to add ever.

You got no room to talk. All your post history is the fake word DERP.

DERP? So intelligent.

Just trying to stay true to your post count honestly. Yep.. I post that like... 6 times in a few hundred posts when it warrants it. Its the sound I hear when you talk

You never post anything logical or really relevant. In fact you debate things that hardly equate to anything most of the time simply to be a bigger ass than I am.. to "prove you are right" While being wrong most of the time.

Sorry.. but not sorry?
Take it to the smack shack, that’s what it’s there for.

balakoth

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":8m5bxnay said:
balakoth":8m5bxnay said:
Maulbert":8m5bxnay said:
balakoth":8m5bxnay said:
"I stopped caring after the minor league name"

Same muppet wanted sockeyes and totems.. the freeze sounds like a gd arena football team

DERRRP.

Thousands of posts and still... nothing relevant to add ever.

DERP? So intelligent.

Just trying to stay true to your post count honestly. Yep.. I post that like... 6 times in a few hundred posts when it warrants it. Its the sound I hear when you talk

You never post anything logical or really relevant. In fact you debate things that hardly equate to anything most of the time simply to be a bigger ass than I am.. to "prove you are right" While being wrong most of the time.

Sorry.. but not sorry?

Yet our 3k posters engage in this frequently without any response like this to them? Gotcha... Thanks for the warning. Please inform admins here to enforce the same if this is the position that is not upheld.. in fact frequently in the main forum. I guess we pick and choose our enforcement here clearly.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
balakoth":3i7ow3da said:
Sports Hernia":3i7ow3da said:
balakoth":3i7ow3da said:
Maulbert":3i7ow3da said:

DERP? So intelligent.

Sorry.. but not sorry?

Yet our 3k posters engage in this frequently without any response like this to them? Gotcha... Thanks for the warning. Please inform admins here to enforce the same if this is the position that is not upheld.. in fact frequently in the main forum. I guess we pick and choose our enforcement here clearly.
It’s not even a warning it’s asking you to follow the rules. It’s not that difficult.
The victim role doesn’t suit you.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
I'm pumped to learn and get into a new sport. I always was kind of attracted to Hockey, but we didn't have an NHL team, and I have no interest in any sport where I don't have a local PRO team to root for. I'm reading and watching a lot of YouTube trying to get up to speed on it. I'm really looking forward to the season starting, especially the home opener, which kinda BLOWS because it's the sixth game of our season? WTF man? At least it's against our future natural arch rival, Vancouver. Gonna be epic! MAN I hope we win that one, and see if the 7th man shows up.... Which is pretty much guaranteed in this town... :2thumbs:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
BlueThunder":2e6rkd0y said:
I'm pumped to learn and get into a new sport. I always was kind of attracted to Hockey, but we didn't have an NHL team, and I have no interest in any sport where I don't have a local PRO team to root for. I'm reading and watching a lot of YouTube trying to get up to speed on it. I'm really looking forward to the season starting, especially the home opener, which kinda BLOWS because it's the sixth game of our season? WTF man? At least it's against our future natural arch rival, Vancouver. Gonna be epic! MAN I hope we win that one, and see if the 7th man shows up.... Which is pretty much guaranteed in this town... :2thumbs:
Same boat I’m in. I know all the rules and how things work but the NHL never had a team here, and Vancouver was rarely on TV in the Seattle area.

chris98251

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1lunyce0 said:
BlueThunder":1lunyce0 said:
Same boat I’m in. I know all the rules and how things work but the NHL never had a team here, and Vancouver was rarely on TV in the Seattle area.

Oh come now, the Metropolitans won the Stanley Cup, Lymon watched it I am sure :)

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
chris98251":30gwyu4t said:
Sports Hernia":30gwyu4t said:
BlueThunder":30gwyu4t said:

Oh come now, the Metropolitans won the Stanley Cup, Lymon watched it I am sure :)
I wasn’t around then, I showed up 50 years after that.
I’m not nearly as old as Lymon. 8)