Kupp Out Sunday

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Kupp out is a bonus, but the Rams are an unknown right now. McWay has burnt us before. Don't take them lightly.

Weadoption

Reaction score
No way the Rams win this one.
With their O line still being sorted out, I predict a sloppy Rams team and penalties killing drives, not to mention dealing with the Lumen noise factor.
If Hawks play a clean game they should win handily.

rjdriver

Reaction score
No way the Rams win this one.
With their O line still being sorted out, I predict a sloppy Rams team and penalties killing drives, not to mention dealing with the Lumen noise factor.
If Hawks play a clean game they should win handily.
I hope sure hope so. I'm such a homer and tend to exaggerate, but after watching the Lions win in KC, this seems like a game we really need to win. Starting 0-2 sucks. Not saying we lose to the Lions for sure, but I wouldn't be surprised considering their mini-bye week and home opener.

We gots to win this game!

flv2

Reaction score
With Kupp out the Rams have 3 returning WRs on rookie contracts, (all of whom have done very little in the past), a rookie WR, and a min wage retread. Offense is the strength of the 2023 Rams. The Rams can't win this game unless the Seahawks find a way to lose. The Rams defense should be a lot better come Week 11. That game should be a tough contest. Week 1...not so much.

I thought about taking the Seahawks as my Survivor pick in Week 1, but i've picked them in Week 7 instead. I'm taking the Commanders in Week 1.