Lack of preseason reps

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
Could our early game woes be partially attributed to the lack of reps our starters recieved in the pre-season? Team chemistry and familiarity with one another are important and although Pete continually claims that they practice well and granted it is the pre-season, nothing really builds chemistry then actually getting out there and getting those reps in game time situations. Although they did start the season out with a win against Indy, I can't help but think that keeping our starters out during the pre-season hinders their ability to build that chemistry with one another.

In a season with a new offensive coordinator, those reps are valuable and instead of using the last pre-season game to get our starters those reps, it was played by a majority of players who are no longer even on the roster.

cymatica

Reaction score
Mistashoesta":2mj6mgn2 said:
Could our early game woes be partially attributed to the lack of reps our starters recieved in the pre-season? Team chemistry and familiarity with one another are important and although Pete continually claims that they practice well and granted it is the pre-season, nothing really builds chemistry then actually getting out there and getting those reps in game time situations. Although they did start the season out with a win against Indy, I can't help but think that keeping our starters out during the pre-season hinders their ability to build that chemistry with one another.

In a season with a new offensive coordinator, those reps are valuable and instead of using the last pre-season game to get our starters those reps, it was played by a majority of players who are no longer even on the roster.

I wouldn't think so. They played the first game well. Looked more like refusing to adjust to opponents and personel

jackyjoy123

Reaction score
cymatica":zmh2if8o said:
Mistashoesta":zmh2if8o said:

I wouldn't think so. They played the first game well. Looked more like refusing to adjust to opponents and personel

thanks for the awesome information.