Lang visited (UPDATE: signs with Lions)

Jville

Reaction score
Let the wailing and gashing of teeth begin .... LOL

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
We gave 7 million guaranteed to Joeckel. Kind of upsetting in hindsight. Hope we can tap into that potential.

Now, however, we have some room to bring on some veteran additions at RB and roll into the draft sitting pretty. I wouldn't rule out a trade for a lineman, either.

IrishNW

Reaction score
oh well, time to trade up and take our franchise left tackle in garett bolles

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Well that just sucks. I'm curious if the Hawks matched Detriot and he just went with his hometown team or if he was offered much more by Det than Schneider offered.

IrishNW

Reaction score
obviously his number one priority was getting paid. dude already won a championship and is coming off an injury, time to cash out before he retires.

King Dog

Reaction score
Look at the bright side. We got the #1 consolation prize in FA by signing Luke Joeckyl :lol:

Seymour

Reaction score
I'd guess we were close and he went with the home town team for family reasons. Crap....this bites the big one!!!
Oh well, at least the pack got trolled as well.

ctrcat

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":1zzk88fb said:
We gave 7 million guaranteed to Joeckel. Kind of upsetting in hindsight. Hope we can tap into that potential.

Now, however, we have some room to bring on some veteran additions at RB and roll into the draft sitting pretty. I wouldn't rule out a trade for a lineman, either.

Could sign Andrew Norwell. Would cost a 2nd if the Panthers didn't match. But possible.

nanomoz

Reaction score
I'm fine with the interior line starters staying the same, if they continue to improve. Glowinski, Britt, and Ifedi looked brilliant in spots at the end of the season.

It's both tackle positions that make my balls sweat. If Joeckel was healthy, I'd feel a bit better.

Josea16

Reaction score
They probably made a good offer but the market went ridiculously north quickly. Given if things were pretty even he preferred to stay in the Midwest not surprising. I guess Wilson better have his roller skates ready.