Leonard Williams

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
It was a decent trade.
Perhaps if we were competitive and had a deal in place. The fact that we're a mediocre team and we traded a second for a guy that isn't signed and could walk in FA makes the trade not so good.

hinton

Reaction score
He's been a good player. Shame Chenna went down because I think out DL would be legit if they were all healthy

King Dog

Reaction score
He's our best player on defense and he's 30 years old AND we had to trade for him lol

12th Dimension

Reaction score
It was ok, and I know I'm going to need some cheese with my wine but why take JSN and Hall if you know you need a DT? Why not fix it in this draft?

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Perhaps if we were competitive and had a deal in place. The fact that we're a mediocre team and we traded a second for a guy that isn't signed and could walk in FA makes the trade not so good.
You can't just stop doing football business because it might not be a Super Bowl year.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
You can't just stop doing football business because it might not be a Super Bowl year.
This isn't a winning move if your team isn't in a position to capitalize on it. If we don't resign him and he walks, it's a huge L for us regardless of how good he played.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Give him all of Jone's salary and half of Reed's for his contract extension.

I couldn't even tell you one great play Dre'Mont Jones has made this year, and he's our 6th highest cap hit.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
He has been a BEAST. They need to extend him, imo. Was stoked about Jones, but hasn't done much of anything. Some of the cap people maybe could figure out what type of hit they would take if they moved on from Jones.

sutz

Reaction score
Loving what Williams has been bringing. Jones might have done better if Nwosu had survived. Having both of them out there together is more than the sum of the two guys, I think. Much of our DL problem the last few years has been only having one guy that teams really need to focus on. The good DLs out there have 2-3 of those kind of guys.

rjdriver

Reaction score
It was ok, and I know I'm going to need some cheese with my wine but why take JSN and Hall if you know you need a DT? Why not fix it in this draft?

Did you miss the end of the game? That's the first half of the answer.

Now Hall? Typical Seahawks overreach. Hopefully a good rotational dude soon, but feels like a big stretch in the 30's.

hugecanoli

Reaction score
Not only do you re-sign Big Cat, but you throw the Captain's patch on his jersey next year.

Latest posts