LOB Injuries

Bobblehead

Reaction score
May as have one thread for them, theirs a lot of them and to start a very bad one.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>How much of a beast is <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Seahawks?src=hash">#Seahawks</a> S Earl Thomas? Played in Super Bowl with a separated shoulder &amp; torn labrum. Having surgery, out 6-8 months</p>&mdash; Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) <a href="https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/563447194833784832">February 5, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

How much of a beast is #Seahawks S Earl Thomas? Played in Super Bowl with a separated shoulder & torn labrum. Having surgery, out 6-8 months
1:20 PM - 5 Feb 2015

Sorry, the embed thing wasn't working for me.

12thManNorth

Reaction score
Knowing these guys played through these very serious injuries makes me that much more pissed off about how that game ended

TAB420

Reaction score
At first I was mad for selfish reasons, I wanted my team to have back to back Super Bowl wins. Now I'm mad for the players, their the was who were screwed out of something they worked so hard for.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Crazy thing is that Sherm, Earl, & Kam were all injured by friendly fire. Maybe this is something they should work on?

12thbrah

Reaction score
I love how all the haters and Patriots fans are the ones actually playing up the "excuse" angle on all these injury articles. Any Hawks fan will tell you it wasn't the injuries that costs us the game it was the play calling in the end. If anything its heroic that this crippled Seahawks squad was within one play of winning the Super Bowl again.

dumbrabbit

Reaction score
You do realize you don't win games by blowing a 10 point lead, right? It wasn't just the play-calling that was bad.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
dumbrabbit":26q6lcv0 said:
You do realize you don't win games by blowing a 10 point lead, right? It wasn't just the play-calling that was bad.
Exactly and too many are ignoring that or trying to gloss it over.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":3n3cvc9k said:
dumbrabbit":3n3cvc9k said:
Exactly and too many are ignoring that or trying to gloss it over.
/

Aaannnnnnnnnnnnd....we're back to the injured secondary. To their credit, not one of them has brought it up in press conferences or press releases, twitter, whatever. Those guys were banged up.

Could have been fixed by a couple of Beast Mode hand-offs though. Still feel like I've been punched in the gut.

netskier

Reaction score
Injuries are unavoidable. Stupid beyond-belief playcalls are not.

Marlin Man

Reaction score
BEVEL

Good God man, when does this POS get the boot???????

When do we get to see the clown do an interview and stand up to the fire as Pete has been doing???

THey keep Bevel and they can keep my season seats

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Marlin Man":16c0vk10 said:
BEVEL

Good God man, when does this POS get the boot???????

When do we get to see the clown do an interview and stand up to the fire as Pete has been doing???

THey keep Bevel and they can keep my season seats

This....I dont know how people kept defending him over and over and over again...This PASSING offense is a GD joke with any QB other than Wilson.

I think they obv should have let Lynch run it in, but for the love of god if you are going to throw in that situation do some Playaction or Roll Wilson out...Dont just line up straight and do an inside slant....

I would say Bevels situational awarness with playcalling is one of the worst in the entire league. Cant stand this guy. He ruined the Vikings chance to get to the superbowl too in 09.

chris98251

Reaction score
dumbrabbit":3qlnecc0 said:

So keeping the Pats honest with these guys play was a mistake, I guess we should have just thrown all the second level guys in and seen what happens, Etrik Pruitt I think was available also.