Lock to Start

GemCity

Reaction score
Yah…I’m taxed out when it comes to the excuses.

If Lock can ball, go out and fking show it.

Regardless of the opponent, regardless of how many first team reps he got…

These guys are professionals. Ball or gtfoff the field.
It looks like he doesn’t want to gtfoff the field.

That…was impressive.

Still in disbelief.

jeremiah

Reaction score
Enjoy the ride. He will throw a pick, because he’s a gunslinger but time to lay it all out there and stop playing patty cake.

Take the game to the 49ers. If you think running is the way to beat the 49ers, go ask the mighty toush push Eagles.

Go punch San Francisco in the throat. Move Lock around, and push the ball downfield. They have players, so does this offense. Time to step up and get them involved. Go get the “W”.
WHAT YOU SAID. This is the first ray of sunshine this year. Lay it on the line and let the turnovers fall where they may...and TD's TOO of course.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I dont know about impressed but he was serviceable. Do you want him over Geno going forward?
Against the best defense in the league and at one point he had two touchdowns and a133 rating and he had one day to work as the starter. What’s not to like? If the bar is so high that he played terrible then we should be killing Geno for the year he’s had

To answer the question. I don’t think I’m ready to say that but I think they’re probably pretty similar overall. Neither is good enough to take this team much further

nwHawk

Reaction score
Offensive line and scheme were terrible but Lock had several nice plays.

Ha had a couple ball balls, but keep in mind he played a dominant defense on the road that was in mid season form.

It sure seemed like he started out “loose” and somewhere around the second quarter his play got “safe”. Pete must have told him to slow it down and limit danger. I’m not sure that’s the best style for him. Should have just let him play his style and embrace it.

xray

Reaction score
Lock looked better then expected ; but there's hardly any recent film on him ; and to be fair ; the SF D didn't look sharp in the 1st half . A 12 point loss seems fair . It could of been worse . imo

renofox

Reaction score
Lock was no worse than Geno, maybe a hair better. Need to let him play out the season with 1st team reps and see if he'll improve.

Bench Geno so he can't get injured. His salary for next year is guaranteed 5 days after the SB and he can't be cut if he's injured.

BroncoTed30

May as well be DonkoSpurt
Reaction score
Another component of that Russ trade! Man you guys are just getting richer everyday from that trade, Boy did you fleece us for all those picks and especially Lock!!! Good to see him producing wins for you guys though!!