March Madness game thread

kidhawk

Reaction score
Natethegreat":7tzxa036 said:
Hawk-Lock":7tzxa036 said:
Natethegreat":7tzxa036 said:
Belmont Maryland is a good one!

Much bigger upset on CBS with less time on the clock.
Yeah true, its been a good game. MSU pulling away though.

Belmont is keeping this one tight til the end. Should be a good finish

OP
OP
N

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Huge three for Belmont. Down one now with less than a minute.

OP
OP
N

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Wow, why not go for the bucket when your down with the ball. Head scratcher there.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Kansas is putting a beat down on Northeastern right now. Only game worth watching at this particular moment is the Murray St/Marquette. Could be another upset in the making but way too much time left to call that.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Whoever is the Marquette fan, sorry. Your team is getting ran by Ja Morant.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Nevada is going to need to clean it up a little. Playing a little sloppy. Hopefully they settle down soon.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
kidhawk":16dkqxc4 said:
Nevada is going to need to clean it up a little. Playing a little sloppy. Hopefully they settle down soon.

They remind me a lot of the successful Romar teams. Really talented, but come across as poorly coached. Just a lot of isolation ball and sloppy at times. Seems like they rely too much on individual talent, rather than playing together as a team. I think whoever wins this game can beat Michigan.

mistaowen

Reaction score
kidhawk":1hn9qiy5 said:

Man both teams look pretty meh but Nevada just feels like they’re better. Florida has zero offensive flow or rhythm, Nevada just keeps shooting themselves in the foot. Have a feeling once they settle down at half time they should have a good second half.

Also Murray state was quite fun to watch. First triple double from a guard since Dwayne Wade I believe.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":22jwvjuj said:
Whoever is the Marquette fan, sorry. Your team is getting ran by Ja Morant.

Yep, that blew.

There is a high likelihood there is only one game left I will end up watching any of, and is Gonzaga if they make it to the finals.

OP
OP
N

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":3jpw8tk9 said:
kidhawk":3jpw8tk9 said:

They remind me a lot of the successful Romar teams. Really talented, but come across as poorly coached. Just a lot of isolation ball and sloppy at times. Seems like they rely too much on individual talent, rather than playing together as a team. I think whoever wins this game can beat Michigan.
Exactly

OP
OP
N

Natethegreat

Reaction score
I figured the Zags would blow them out but I thought FDU might hang around for a half. Few got his players focused after that loss to Saint Marys.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Nevada making a comeback. This is who they are. Did it last year in the dance.

OP
OP
N

Natethegreat

Reaction score
GU will win big. Only concern I have is that Norvell is having his second straight really poor game. That needs to change. Also Tillie is really good and will make a difference for GU>