bigcc

Reaction score
yesss thank you I was hoping someone would make a gif

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":160rz1zp said:

Now THAT looks ripe for someone's avatar if I've ever seen one...

plyka

Reaction score
bigcc":36pb0y8i said:
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/0ap2000000324306/Sound-FX-Safety-First

~35 seconds in so might as well just watch it, dunno why but I found that hilarious

That's quite amazing to me...after a 2-0 lead he does this? This team was so loose that it's amazing to me. The reason is because of their confidence level. In the NFL films sounds I even heard Champ BAiley attempting to give a speech say: "They are too confident, they think they are all that" or something to that effect. The Hawks knew they were going to win and they knew they were going to win in a blowout. This makes me feel good. This team is now thinking one word: DYNASTY!

After watching the NFL Films version I feel very bad for Peyton. It's ok, he will be ok, he is a great player, has a lot of money, etc --but in that film, I felt bad for him. Hopefully if the Hawks don't make it one year he gets his second.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
It's my first time through these videos... damn good stuff. (Even more confused about the ruling on Russ' dive, now though)

"You was open. He hit you right between the numbers. Good catch!"

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
Now having watched all these, I just gotta add: Total man-crush on Champ Bailey. THAT is how you act. That is how I WISH I could act when stuff's not going my way. A better man than I, Champ Bailey.

(He's kind of like the un-Niner.)

Latest posts