Marshawn

OP
OP
Q

QWERTY

Reaction score
Maybe, just maybe, Marshawn didn't like talking to the media because he was uncomfortable in front of the camera and suspicious of how the media might portray him. I'm sure there are many of us here who would feel the same way.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...out-why-he-doesnt-talk-to-the-media/22533561/

Yes I know that but as I said he’s doing all these comercials and was on interview with Fallon and in NFL Gameday, this was all distraction that I really believe they didn’t want him to win the MVP and let Russ get his 3rd TD

OP
OP
Q

QWERTY

Reaction score
I did not have Beastmode catching strays on my predictions this week. I would hope that the OP does not know or read about all the work Lynch has done to help others off the field. If knowing all that and what kind of person he is and still taking shots at him....well then I just don't know what to say.

What about the help Russ and Ciara did with the kids in Seattle hospital? I know NFL players help out people off the field but who in the nfl doesn’t?

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
What about the help Russ and Ciara did with the kids in Seattle hospital? I know NFL players help out people off the field but who in the nfl doesn’t?
He's continued to do it long after his career is done.

olyfan63

Reaction score
I still think the Hawks win that game giving the ball to Lynch up the gut . Nothing more .
I was really kinda hoping for a tackle-eligible play-action jump pass.
For extra credit, it would be Marshawn doing the pass, just like Derrick Henry and his jump-passes.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
If they had given the ball to Marshawn at the 1 yard line, it would have been 3rd and 2 and they would have had to burn a timeout.

With that gassed Patriots defense after he just gashed them for 5 yards prior? I doubt it.

Listen to Luke Willson on KJ's podcast.

SeaWolv

Reaction score
Yes I know that but as I said he’s doing all these comercials and was on interview with Fallon and in NFL Gameday, this was all distraction that I really believe they didn’t want him to win the MVP and let Russ get his 3rd TD
All those things happened years after his sports media aversion was initially communicated. Obviously he recognized once his career was over that there was something to be gained by embracing your celebrity while you still have it.

OP
OP
Q

QWERTY

Reaction score
I was really kinda hoping for a tackle-eligible play-action jump pass.
For extra credit, it would be Marshawn doing the pass, just like Derrick Henry and his jump-passes.

You remember that NFC Championship game where Seahawks played the Packers at the 1 yard line, I wished we ran that play.

6:18