McIntosh and Adams Officially Out Week 1

kidhawk

Reaction score

Besides Adams and McIntosh being ruled out, Witherspoon is listed as Questionable along with Damien Lewis. According to the article Lewis has a good shot at playing but he would only say that Witherspoon may be able to play. I'd guess that means Lewis plays while Witherspoon doesn't.

Everyone else is ready to play on Sunday, including K9.

cymatica

Reaction score
Strange, I thought k9 was out with a groin. Must be limited reps with a heavy dose of Charbonnet

JPatera76

Reaction score
"K-Mac"... Shouldn't be on the active roster imo. Should have Saroderic instead... he played and is available. Kmac hasnt been available whatsoever. Other then... what non padded OTA's and what not.

KMAC 0 Preaseason games.. TC Bench warmer.
Saroderic all 3 and TC

Mad Dog

Reaction score
So you'd accept K-Mac being picked up by someone else, garnering them essentially a free draft pick? Cuz that's what would happen.

Sir Rod will bounce on and off practice squads for the rest of his career.

morgulon1

Reaction score
So you'd accept K-Mac being picked up by someone else, garnering them essentially a free draft pick? Cuz that's what would happen.

Sir Rod will bounce on and off practice squads for the rest of his career.
Honest question. I don't know .

How would Seahawks lose McIntosh?

morgulon1

Reaction score
Putting players on the practice squad exposes them to the waiver wire. It is basically how Seattle "stole" the preseason phenom linebacker from the Raiders.
Thank you. They should make a special rule for the Seahawks where we can unactivate a player for the weekend .

WAIT !!!

why don't they put McIntosh on that 4 week IR program? Let Thompson get his touches , that'll light a fire under him.

Is there a partial IR thing?

balakoth

Reaction score
Strange, I thought k9 was out with a groin. Must be limited reps with a heavy dose of Charbonnet
I mean.. thats how they designate players they give rest to.. this ain't nothing new honestly

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
"K-Mac"... Shouldn't be on the active roster imo. Should have Saroderic instead... he played and is available. Kmac hasnt been available whatsoever. Other then... what non padded OTA's and what not.

KMAC 0 Preaseason games.. TC Bench warmer.
Saroderic all 3 and TC
K-Mac will definitely more than prove his worth once he gets the opportunity IMHO. SaRodorick??? He did good enough to be on the practice squad but training camp does not make one player better than another. I will make them better prepared but there will be time for K-Mac to catch up. Plus the running back learning curve is much shorter than many other positions. Stashing SaRodorick on the practice squad is a much safer bet then putting K-Mac there.