More Charbonnet

JPatera76

Reaction score
and not the wine variety.

More like the booming kind. This kid will wear defenses down.

giphy.gif

DeSeahawk

Reaction score
I was surprised he only had 43 yards too. After the game I'd have guessed about 70, but checking stats was a shock.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Not sure why they constantly abandon the run when they have the horses to get it done. Maddening.
That 4-minute offense, calling 3 straight pass plays? Brutal.
Run the damn ball, eat up some clock and/or make them use their timeouts. Hellllooooo, McFlyyyyyyyyyy

themunn

Reaction score
Not sure why they constantly abandon the run when they have the horses to get it done. Maddening.
That 4-minute offense, calling 3 straight pass plays? Brutal.
Run the damn ball, eat up some clock and/or make them use their timeouts. Hellllooooo, McFlyyyyyyyyyy

Geno held the ball on 1st down and ran, 2nd down was just a great play by Hutchison because if Geno connects on that one then it's an easy 1st down and probably game over. 3rd down we do connect and convert but get a fairly ticky tacky OPI thrown against us

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I just think they should have ran the damn ball, with a RB. This team could absolutely get a first down on 3 running plays. Plus, you make them use their timeouts.
Oh well, just get tired of them not using the run more in the 2nd half of games.