My Seahawks 2014 mock draft

Lynch Mob

Reaction score
1) Stephon Tuitt, DT,N. Dame- 6'6 300+ pounds and 34' inch arms Tuitt definitely looks the part stepping off the bus. Tuitt ran a 4.80 40 which is really good for man his size which means he has a motor and is not just a big gap filler getting in the way like that other DT from Tennessee. I got 5 OT's,2 OLB's,6 WR's,3 FS/SS,3 CB's, 2 TE's and 4 QB's going in the first Rd. pushing alot of good D-lineman possibly out of the first round. D-lineman I think will go Donald,Jernigan,Nix,Hageman,D.Ford,K.Ealy, then Tuitt so he should be their at the end of round 1. I think He could be Seattle's Richard Seymour.

2) Donte Moncrief,WR,Ole Miss.- at 6'2 210+ pounds,39'inch vert and 4.4 speed. Moncrief definitely demands respect as a X WR who can stretch the field and provides great value in the second round. I expect the six top WR's to be gone in rd 1. B. Coleman,M. Bryant,A.Robinson,D.Adams and J. Mathews to go ahead of Moncrief in the second round.

4) Devin Street, PITT, WR- I know it seems like WR overkill but Seattle needs to add competition and Street brings some excellent measurables to the WR core. At 6'3, 33'inch arms, and a 37'inch vert Street has a good catch radius. Also 4.55 speed to stretch the field. A year or two to add strength then he could be a starting X WR but until then he's a quality WR that can move inside and out.

5)Johnathan Dowling,W-Kentucky,S/CB- Too lanky to be a safety at 6'3. Dowling would be a perfect convert to a PC/Seahawk CB. 6'3, 33'inch arms, and 4.50 speed Dowling could be this years Tharold Simon.

5)Aaron Lynch,DE,USF- Lynch has been a dissapointment since transferring from N. Dame after his freshman year. But at 6'5,with 34'inch arms and 250 pounds Lynch's potential is worth a 5th round gamble. His knock has been motivation and PC is the master motivator. so if Carroll and the Seahawks D-lineman can't get him going their is no hope for him. it would still be worth the 5th round pick.

6) Cameron Fleming, OT, Stanford- Seems like the M. Bowie type. 6'5, 320 pounds and 34 inch arms has all the right measurables. Came from a similiar program based on running game. Wishfull thinking he'll still be around in the sixth but this draft has alot of O-lineman that will go ahead of Fleming so it could happen.

7) Kadeem Edwards,OG,Tennessee St.- 6'4 and 35 inch arms Edwards fits the bill for a Bailey body type that can develop on the roster. Cable's coaching and scheme could help Edwards. OG thats long enough to play tackle in a pinch.

No tight end becuase I think they keep Miller and McCoy will be healthy in 2014.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
I haven't seen a single mock suggesting Tuitt will be there at pick 32. I also think Moncrief is long gone by pick 64.

FortWorthSeahawk

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":2t3dlq99 said:
I haven't seen a single mock suggesting Tuitt will be there at pick 32. I also think Moncrief is long gone by pick 64.

Depending if you buy into the NFL Network mock drafts or not, there's two that don't even have Tuitt in the 1st round and two more that have him mocked in the mid/late 20's (though the two that actually have him drafted in the 1st round were mocks done the week of the combine before defensive drills were completed).

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2014/mock-drafts

McGruff

Reaction score
Tuitt didn't run at the combine . . . not sure where this 4.8 is coming from . . .

OP
OP
L

Lynch Mob

Reaction score
McGruff":35k7tmi3 said:
Tuitt didn't run at the combine . . . not sure where this 4.8 is coming from . . .

His Twitter stephon tuitt@DOCnation_7 "Ran a 4.8 at pro day at 303".

kearly

Reaction score
McGruff":2z0vukui said:

Private workout. Unconfirmed and unofficial.

OP
OP
L

Lynch Mob

Reaction score
TeamoftheCentury":2ib33ls4 said:
Donte Moncrief played at Ole Miss. Are you thinking him, or Devante Adams from Fresno St.?

Donte Moncrief at Ole Miss just got'em mixed up.