Mychal “Insider Trading” Kendricks is visiting Seattle

sutz

Reaction score
Another good move. Loving the new PS rules that allow us to do things like this. As Clayton was saying on the radio today, we have 3 starters on the practice squad now. :twisted:

chrispy

Reaction score
Didn't he tear his ACL at the end of last season? Maybe we should wait and see how practice (rehab) goes for a week or two. Hopefully he's a full "go" but I think it's probably wiser to be patient....

sutz

Reaction score
chrispy":2d0jpqdd said:
Didn't he tear his ACL at the end of last season? Maybe we should wait and see how practice (rehab) goes for a week or two. Hopefully he's a full "go" but I think it's probably wiser to be patient....
Absolutely, but now we have him in the fold for cheap on the PS as he proves he's ready to play. Much like Snacks, who might play this week, but they're still in try him out mode til the end of the week. They don't fly out early, so they have that extra day for it.

chris98251

Reaction score
Like I said in a thread I started, we are stacking the deck for a push with depth and quality on defense, I think we look different going forward there.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
If he's healthy, he just brings a LOT more to the table than Barton. Not to bash Barton, but it's just my own opinion.
He can blitz, he's a solid tackler and just an overall really good player.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Wow.

He was missing stuff all the time while he was here.

If he is in the equation, that means Barton and Brooks are not doing well right now.

Is Brooks just not recovering or is Barton disappointing?

Kendricks was very frustrating as I remember. He makes some good plays but man he is not consistent. He does not have great discipline, he misses tackles all the time, and was a big reason we kept drafting LBs.

Not sure what to think right now.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":kfislyzq said:
Wow.

He was missing stuff all the time while he was here.

If he is in the equation, that means Barton and Brooks are not doing well right now.

Is Brooks just not recovering or is Barton disappointing?

Kendricks was very frustrating as I remember. He makes some good plays but man he is not consistent. He does not have great discipline, he misses tackles all the time, and was a big reason we kept drafting LBs.

Not sure what to think right now.

And he didn't show up to half of the games. Ended up being hurt too.

He's a depth piece at a place where people esp those in our division are hurting. It's not a bad deal even if he elevates and plays what he did last year if this is a low-ball deal. Anything more than maybe 2M, 3 at tippy top, it's not so much worth it.