.Net is the Legion of Gloom

FresnoHawk52

Reaction score
chris98251":xsaxf3rt said:
FresnoHawk68":xsaxf3rt said:
Sgt. Largent":xsaxf3rt said:
FresnoHawk68":xsaxf3rt said:
NFC West Champions 2020 banner hangs in Seattle!

You left out the part where we lost to a one dimensional team with a backup QB that no one here can even remember his name a week later, at home.

But that's OK, I've resigned myself to just being above average and competing for playoff berths every year. That's something 25 other franchises wish they had, so it's alright.

But SB's? Nah, we're not even close roster wise. Even Russell knows that, it's why he wants out. He sees the roster mediocrity tailing off.

We lost to the best defensive in the league who had a QB that led his team to a Super Bowl in 2019! Goff made the Pro Bowl in 2017. Goff had a 67% completion % in 2020! Goff had a 65% completion % in the 2020 playoffs, 2-0 TD to interceptions, and had a 100.7 passer rating in the 2020 playoffs.

Russel Wilson had a 40% completion % in the 2020 playoffs, 2-1 TD Interceptions, and got a 72.1 passer rating in the playoffs!

Simply put Goff outperformed RW in the 2020 playoffs! Not possible 72.1 passer rating is the OL & Coaches fault! Last 3 games of the regular season RW was over 20% bad throws terrible 3 game streak. In the playoffs RW had a 34.6% bad throws worst of the season a probably worst in career.

There is a clear trend with RW’s performance at the end of the season thats blows his career performance away!

Goff had a broken thumb, we had the back up in till he was concussed, Goff came in with a broken thumb to clean up basically and not lose it.

Like all you posts inaccurate or misleading.

Point is we lost to a good team and RW choked!

OP
OP
Jerhawk

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Norcalhawklover":1ei7b5ur said:
Funny that you posted a clip of a band that did not "work it out".

Well, fair point. But they had nothing left to prove. They were more interested in expanding their own solo careers. That's a whole other topic, but a valid point!

I just hope Carroll's stubbrorness doesn't turn into the Yoko Ono of this "band."

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I'm a fan from the start and will always be one just like a lot of us on here.
However I'm sorry but I am not onboard with RW and I do think he is the
main issue not PC..I'd be happy if they all just went and we started over,
that way were all on the same page and in the same boat together.

chris98251

Reaction score
FresnoHawk68":ms1p6xv6 said:
chris98251":ms1p6xv6 said:
FresnoHawk68":ms1p6xv6 said:
Sgt. Largent":ms1p6xv6 said:
You left out the part where we lost to a one dimensional team with a backup QB that no one here can even remember his name a week later, at home.

But that's OK, I've resigned myself to just being above average and competing for playoff berths every year. That's something 25 other franchises wish they had, so it's alright.

But SB's? Nah, we're not even close roster wise. Even Russell knows that, it's why he wants out. He sees the roster mediocrity tailing off.

We lost to the best defensive in the league who had a QB that led his team to a Super Bowl in 2019! Goff made the Pro Bowl in 2017. Goff had a 67% completion % in 2020! Goff had a 65% completion % in the 2020 playoffs, 2-0 TD to interceptions, and had a 100.7 passer rating in the 2020 playoffs.

Russel Wilson had a 40% completion % in the 2020 playoffs, 2-1 TD Interceptions, and got a 72.1 passer rating in the playoffs!

Simply put Goff outperformed RW in the 2020 playoffs! Not possible 72.1 passer rating is the OL & Coaches fault! Last 3 games of the regular season RW was over 20% bad throws terrible 3 game streak. In the playoffs RW had a 34.6% bad throws worst of the season a probably worst in career.

There is a clear trend with RW’s performance at the end of the season thats blows his career performance away!

Goff had a broken thumb, we had the back up in till he was concussed, Goff came in with a broken thumb to clean up basically and not lose it.

Rams a good team yes, Goff Broken thumb, back up had one game of experience, offense was shut down and we didn't use intermediate passing game which was there all game long.

We were out coached , defense did their job.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
This is the optimism thread so I won't pee on your parade.

I am frustrated.

But my wish is that some of the hope here has any relation to reality. It will be great to see you all being correct and me getting it so wrong.

No evaluation of the reality seems to mesh with the hope perspective... but will cross my fingers with the rest of you that you are correct.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
FresnoHawk68":1jpth4b1 said:
chris98251":1jpth4b1 said:
FresnoHawk68":1jpth4b1 said:
Sgt. Largent":1jpth4b1 said:

But we didn't lose to a good team. We lost to a one dimensional team with zero offense playing a backup QB who we knocked out, and STILL found a way to lose the game..........again, to a team that got bounced in the next round.

My point is this IS as good as it's going to get IMO under the remainder of Pete's tenure.

Possibility for a good regular season, maybe even snag a division title once in a while, but lose in the 1st or 2nd round.

LegendKiller

Reaction score
FresnoHawk68":ex8fa0c1 said:
Sgt. Largent":ex8fa0c1 said:
FresnoHawk68":ex8fa0c1 said:
Sgt. Largent":ex8fa0c1 said:
I think the Pete/John/Russell tenure has peaked, maybe even past tense as in 4-5 years ago peaked.

There is not enough talent on this roster, nor does it look like Pete and John can rebuild the roster into anything resembling a SB roster in the remainder of their extensions and time remaining here.

So as long as we're OK with just being above average, and keep that perspective? I guess that'll have to be as positive as we can be.

NFC West Champions 2020 banner hangs in Seattle!

So what's the excuse then that we've been playing that same team the last 5 years with the same QB and three times last season and looked totally unprepared and worse playing them the third time in the first round of playoffs? It's a divisional opponent, we should know that team and what to expect in and out and every time we play them we should game plan better and better. IT FALLS ON COACHING. We were out coached. We know their D Line wreaks havoc and we have a garbage o line, so you expect all of that to fall on Wilson? How did Mahomes do in the Superbowl?

OP
OP
Jerhawk

Jerhawk

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":1quomlk5 said:
This is the optimism thread so I won't pee on your parade.

I am frustrated.

But my wish is that some of the hope here has any relation to reality. It will be great to see you all being correct and me getting it so wrong.

No evaluation of the reality seems to mesh with the hope perspective... but will cross my fingers with the rest of you that you are correct.

Thanks man. And I am frustrated too!
That Rams loss had steam coming out of my ears!

I just thought this would be a nice safe space to pour out our optimism.

We're all Seahawks fans. We all want the team to win.

I think we're concerned that the window of opportunity to win is closing, some think it's already closed, etc.
I just hope that they can work it out and find a way to get back on top.

FresnoHawk52

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1j9ov40j said:
FresnoHawk68":1j9ov40j said:
chris98251":1j9ov40j said:
FresnoHawk68":1j9ov40j said:

But we didn't lose to a good team. We lost to a one dimensional team with zero offense playing a backup QB who we knocked out, and STILL found a way to lose the game..........again, to a team that got bounced in the next round.

My point is this IS as good as it's going to get IMO under the remainder of Pete's tenure.

Possibility for a good regular season, maybe even snag a division title once in a while, but lose in the 1st or 2nd round.

RW’s bad throw % was over 20% 3 games in a row last 3 games of the season! Horrific stat for RW and it proves RW was worse than the OL he criticized! Then against the Rams in the playoffs both the OL & RW got worse! RW had a 34.6 bad throw % that’s a whopper! An unbelievable performance by RW!

chris98251

Reaction score
FresnoHawk68":wvgkl12v said:
Sgt. Largent":wvgkl12v said:
FresnoHawk68":wvgkl12v said:
chris98251":wvgkl12v said:

RW’s bad throw % was over 20% 3 games in a row last 3 games of the season! Horrific stat for RW and it proves RW was worse than the OL he criticized! Then against the Rams in the playoffs both the OL & RW got worse! RW had a 34.6 bad throw % that’s a whopper! An unbelievable performance by RW!

If he had spent any more time with all those Rams around him he would have thought he was traded last year and they were in his huddle.......

bmorepunk

Reaction score
I'm kinda poking my head in here every couple of weeks it seems.

And some of the people posting here are super off their rocker. It's wild.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
FresnoHawk68":1z3eitwj said:

Point is Carroll was outcoached yet again and he didnt even understand how or why after the game.

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
I hope the Seahawks get back to the Super Bowl and do what it takes to get there - even if that is different than the path I think we should go. :irishdrinkers:

FresnoHawk52

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":14uy99qk said:
FresnoHawk68":14uy99qk said:

Point is Carroll was outcoached yet again and he didnt even understand how or why after the game.

When your QB has a 34.6% bad pass stat what can you say? 34.6% is one for the record books!

FresnoHawk52

Reaction score
chris98251":1qjoupi8 said:
FresnoHawk68":1qjoupi8 said:
Sgt. Largent":1qjoupi8 said:
FresnoHawk68":1qjoupi8 said:

If he had spent any more time with all those Rams around him he would have thought he was traded last year and they were in his huddle.......

RW is throwing too many bad passes don’t confuse that stat with completion %. Also don’t ignore the trend of the bad pass stat, it reveals a lot!

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
FresnoHawk68":31e3nz2i said:
pittpnthrs":31e3nz2i said:
FresnoHawk68":31e3nz2i said:

When your QB has a 34.6% bad pass stat what can you say? 34.6% is one for the record books!

Losing to a team with a 4 fingured QB and being completely oblivious as to how it happened (if only that was the only game in which he admiited he didnt understand what went on) is one for the record books.

When a teams head coach openly admits he has lost the plot as to what other teams are doing, that team is in trouble.

xray

Reaction score
If the Hawks miss the playoffs for a couple seasons what's the big deal ? I will still be yelling at my TV on game days , win or lose . That's my job as a Hawks fan . I assume it's the same all around the league with fans . :D

nwHawk

Reaction score
In the end, a win feels better the rest of the week.

But a Super Bowl win lasts forever. Can’t wait for the next one (hopefully).

chris98251

Reaction score
FresnoHawk68":2isjnvlr said:
chris98251":2isjnvlr said:
FresnoHawk68":2isjnvlr said:
Sgt. Largent":2isjnvlr said:

RW is throwing too many bad passes don’t confuse that stat with completion %. Also don’t ignore the trend of the bad pass stat, it reveals a lot!

I don't know, but having a meeting of the D line where Wilson sets up almost every down to throw might have a impact on his passing stats.

Thats just me though, I am sure with no pressure or hits Wilson would still have a bad completion percentage since we ignore everything else relative to the situation.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
chris98251":wiw5xh33 said:
FresnoHawk68":wiw5xh33 said:
chris98251":wiw5xh33 said:
FresnoHawk68":wiw5xh33 said:

I don't know, but having a meeting of the D line where Wilson sets up almost every down to throw might have a impact on his passing stats.

Thats just me though, I am sure with no pressure or hits Wilson would still have a bad completion percentage since we ignore everything else relative to the situation.

Lets not forget all the rollouts that were called during that Rams game to try and alleviate all that pressure. Oh wait,,,,that was ZERO. Bad pass %,,,,,,LOL.