Next destination for Russell Wilson?

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
Suitors lining up, lol, Steelers, Giants, Patriots, Raiders, and maybe Viking?

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Suitors lining up, lol, Steelers, Giants, Patriots, Raiders, and maybe Viking?

This list is smaller than anyone thinks. Of course if its a 1.2m deal and only that many will be interested, so Russ is likely limiting visits only to those willing to provide a payout along with a splashy Headline, like giving Russ some three year deal in which only 10m is guaranteed.

Last edited:
OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score

Jesus Christ, Russ. I mean really, this is not helping your stock at all.

I have to disagree with you on this one, Wilson either hasn't praised his Lord enough or hasn't confessed true heartedly enough. If he had, his Lord would have blessed him with multiple, ok, at least a single MVP award. Even if his Lord has no direct jurisdiction over football matters, thy would have put in a good word or two on Wilson's behalf with the football God. As is, he must praise more or confess more truthfully.

Praising is easier.

Last edited:

flv2

Reaction score
Where? Source?
No source. No info. Players tend to post 'praying' or 'thanks' type tweets after they've agreed a deal or received positive news. I believe Geno Smith made a similar tweet after receiving news that he was being retained by the Seahawks for 2024. This just looks like something similar. Wilson is technically under contract so he can't say anything official. Maybe this is a normal everyday Wilson BS tweet. I'm not on social media so I don't know, (and even if I was I wouldn't follow him). lol.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
No source. No info. Players tend to post 'praying' or 'thanks' type tweets after they've agreed a deal or received positive news. I believe Geno Smith made a similar tweet after receiving news that he was being retained by the Seahawks for 2024. This just looks like something similar. Wilson is technically under contract so he can't say anything official. Maybe this is a normal everyday Wilson BS tweet. I'm not on social media so I don't know, (and even if I was I wouldn't follow him). lol.
But this guy praises God after a bowel movement...so not sure about it actually meaning anything.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score

Russ posts Jesus tweets as a combo of a good luck symbol and a self absolution. It’s as if he’s saying, “Don’t blame me.”

BlueTalon

Reaction score
I have to disagree with you on this one, Wilson either hasn't praised his Lord enough or hasn't confessed true heartedly enough. If he had, his Lord would have blessed him with multiple, ok, at least a single MVP award.
Or even a single vote.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
I have to disagree with you on this one, Wilson either hasn't praised his Lord enough or hasn't confessed true heartedly enough. If he had, his Lord would have blessed him with multiple, ok, at least a single MVP award. Even if his Lord has no direct jurisdiction over football matters, thy would have put in a good word or two on Wilson's behalf with the football God. As is, he must praise more or confess more truthfully.

Praising is easier.
Or...his Lord knows that deep down, Russ is just a fake ass bitch. And that his charity is just a scam.

chris98251

Reaction score
Well maybe he wanted to go to the Stealers so he could look slimmer, I hear Black does that, he may have got tired of the Chunky jokes.