NFC WEST RESULTS & RANKINGS AFTER WEEK 3

OP
OP
Fade

Fade

Reaction score
Ramfan128":1342wiou said:
I never understood the Stafford doubt. All week the media was talking this game up for Stafford, but it was confusing to me. The Rams under Goff played in a few games like this, so that actually wasn't why we got Stafford (so many in the media were saying "this is why the Rams got Stafford" - idiots).

We've often won these games with Goff - this was NOT why we got Stafford. We got Stafford to allow McVay to use his entire playbook. Of course we did it to win the Super Bowl; but I'd imagine every team that made the divisional round last year expects to compete for the Super Bowl.

More than anything, all the times Stafford brought back or nearly brought the Lions back and people thought he was the problem?

It's just week 3 so we haven't won anything yet, but that trade is looking better and better each week.

Week 4 is going to be crazy. Arizona has never beaten McVay. The Niners and Seahawks will both be fighting for what sort of feels like their seasons. The Niners can afford the loss more, but being a home divisional game it feels HUGE for their season.

We need to pull up that thread where some clowns were saying Goff & Jimmy were just as good as Stafford, or that Stafford was just a minimal upgrade when the trade went down, that'll be good for a laugh.

Here it is...https://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=172359&p=2567534#p2567534