NFL Officiating

xray

Reaction score
In fairness to them ; with the seemingly constant onslaught of rule changes and new rules ;they have a impossible job to do . Rollback the rules to the simpler times like the 50's and 60's . Back when QBs were football players not pussies ; when pass interference was only called if the WR was placed in a headlock ; when holding was only called if actual pieces of the uniform were ripped from the body . I'm exaggerating of course ; but back then officiating was hardly noticed . Too many ******* rules now .

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
So here ya go.

There's a whole bunch of current officials in the NFL that are going to retire. The majority of them are terrible at their jobs, and a lot of them are in their 50's and even 60's.

College refs are even worse and the majority are millinials, you know, the very people that say OK Boomer.

Well, unfortunately there is a gigantic lack of even college refs to "take the next step" to the pros.

I say...to hell with all of them and get tech involved into penalties, or better yet, do away with ALL penalties. in other words....let em play.

chris98251

Reaction score
Largent80":203chuuy said:
So here ya go.

There's a whole bunch of current officials in the NFL that are going to retire. The majority of them are terrible at their jobs, and a lot of them are in their 50's and even 60's.

College refs are even worse and the majority are millinials, you know, the very people that say OK Boomer.

Well, unfortunately there is a gigantic lack of even college refs to "take the next step" to the pros.

I say...to hell with all of them and get tech involved into penalties, or better yet, do away with ALL penalties. in other words....let em play.

Trouble is they hired I think 24 new ones last year and we see what we have. They don't understand the NFL game, they want to go by the letter of the book and where that is fine in some areas in others it's not, shoves away from the play on the other side of the field that happens to be on the side or back shoulder gets a flag for a block ibn the back. Crap like that.

Latest posts