Niners clinch division

NINEster

Reaction score
Hopefully Santa Clara QB Opie Taylor doesn't get broken off again 😂

I enjoyed Wilson getting hurt by Eli Harold at Century Link in 2016 as much as you enjoyed writing that....LOL.

Seahawks always get lucky, Niner QBs always seem to get tragically hurt over the course of human history.

One day a franchise Eagles, Giants, and Seahawks QB (yes, never forget Rocky Bernard 2007) will go down in a big game against the 49ers......I have at least another 40-45 years for it to happen.

olyfan63

Reaction score
I realized after watching Kittle with his turkey celebration involving taking it back to the locker room that I don't hate Kittle. I hate that he plays for the 49ers. I hate it so much.
Kittle is a riot! He's amazing as a player, and fun to watch. I just hope he has a mild, mild ankle sprain every time the Niners face the Seahawks, one where he's held out for that game but fully recovered for the following game. Still recall his huge catch and run vs. New Orleans in the playoffs that was the play that won the game for the Niners.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Kittle is a riot! He's amazing as a player, and fun to watch. I just hope he has a mild, mild ankle sprain every time the Niners face the Seahawks, one where he's held out for that game but fully recovered for the following game. Still recall his huge catch and run vs. New Orleans in the playoffs that was the play that won the game for the Niners.

Wasn't in the playoffs. Was like Week 11 or 12 or something, but it was a crazy high scoring game and that cliched it.

49fansinceBrodie

Reaction score
Wasn't in the playoffs. Was like Week 11 or 12 or something, but it was a crazy high scoring game and that cliched it.
Yah that game was back and forth, 49ers happened to have the ball last, Kittle caught a 4'th and 3 pass from JG behind the line of scrimmage and dragged a few players 30 yards down the field while being viciously facemasked.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
So Buffalo looking like they don't belong as contenders as of a few weeks ago nearly beat this ultimate team......

There's none of this "nobody close" argument, unless you're making it in favor of the teams with the highest point differential in the NFC, and hint, it's not on the east coast.
I guess, if you’re going to be wrong, may as well be spectacularly wrong. At least I was spectacular at something this week.

Congrats on the win.

Weadoption

Reaction score
I guess, if you’re going to be wrong, may as well be spectacularly wrong. At least I was spectacular at something this week.

Congrats on the win.
it’s a big win, but all it does it put us in the running for #1 seed. absolutely nothing else.
week in week out, i can’t predict anything, the league parity is strong.
Hawks played us tougher than Philly.

49ersNFCWsBest

Reaction score
Unless the Eagles come out flat, I don’t see how the Niners beat them. Hurts isn’t going to settle for the easy 9 to 10 yards then slide when he escapes the pocket, and he isn’t allergic to taking what you give him, be it a short toss for YAC, or over the middle. They aren't going to send all their receivers 15 yards downfield, outside the hashes, when all they need is 5 yards.

Their line is a tic faster than ours, and all those plays yesterday, where Purdy had just enough time to get rid of the ball before being hit? Yeah, he won't have that tic of time agains Philly. As a result of better offensive play, and a deeper rotation, their linemen will be fresher, deeper into the game.

To me, it appears that the two best teams in football right now are Philly and Baltimore, and the competition isn't particularly close.
I guess your hate for the 49ers blinded you.

The 49ers beat up your Seahawks and just embarrassed the Eagles at thier house.

I can't wait until next week when the 49ers complete ANOTHER season sweep of your Seahawks.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
And I can’t wait until next week when we wipe that big smirk off your face, at your house.

And for the NFCCG when Philly does it a second time.

Latest posts