Niners win totals

Maulbert

Reaction score
Washington49er":3ea1s459 said:
:snack:
Maulbert":3ea1s459 said:
xray":3ea1s459 said:
a pissing contest between piss-ants .

It truly is astounding how often you criticize people here for their contributions considering how little of value you contribute yourself.

Don't worry, Al Bundy, I haven't forgotten about you.

Washington49er

Reaction score
Maulbert":1i46xs4x said:
Washington49er":1i46xs4x said:
Maulbert":1i46xs4x said:
xray":1i46xs4x said:
a pissing contest between piss-ants .

It truly is astounding how often you criticize people here for their contributions considering how little of value you contribute yourself.

Don't worry, Al Bundy, I haven't forgotten about you.

Ok Homer, had me worried for a second.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
x-ray calling me or anyone a piss-ant. That's rich. What a miserable old man you must be. You don't matter even a little bit dumb ass. I do enjoy living rent free in your head though. And no, I won't get off your lawn.
:irishdrinkers:

Ezekiel38

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1dst1v59 said:
It would have been 4th and 1, I seriously doubt they would have went for it. VERY likely they kick a FG and go in to overtime. So YES, they WERE handed a 1st down that clearly was NOT a first down. But keep making excuses.

Shanahan said he was going for it if it was 4th down. And it would have been 4th and inches not 4th and 1. QB sneak no doubt. So if JG was going to get stuffed on 4th and inches then you'd have a point. QB sneak on 4th and inches is a very high percentage conversion and JG is good on those.

JG threw two picks but also threw 4 TDs and we won the game because of him and his arm. Over time I hope he cuts down on the WTF picks as if he does he would be an elite QB. For now he is a good QB that is developing.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3visuxty said:
Washington49er":3visuxty said:
Sports Hernia":3visuxty said:
Washington49er":3visuxty said:
Your $h!t is weak dude.
oh the irony.....
Mr. Pot, meet Mr. Kettle.

And right on schedule the 3rd amigo rides in.
What is the reason you are posting here troglodyte?

Here's a pic of Washington....oops sorry, I mean a troglodyte
Troglodyte

Washington49er

Reaction score
hawkfan68":1ykso6rj said:
Sports Hernia":1ykso6rj said:
Washington49er":1ykso6rj said:
Sports Hernia":1ykso6rj said:
oh the irony.....
Mr. Pot, meet Mr. Kettle.

And right on schedule the 3rd amigo rides in.
What is the reason you are posting here troglodyte?

Here's a pic of Washington....oops sorry, I mean a troglodyte
Troglodyte

Not enough hair

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1f2ctylr said:
Washington49er":1f2ctylr said:
Sports Hernia":1f2ctylr said:
Washington49er":1f2ctylr said:
Guess you haven't walked around Seattle much. Next you're at a Hawk game, take a look around at your brethren, looks like an Austin Powers movie.
I doubt you’ve ever been to a Hawks game.

Wrong again Richard, I have several friends here with season tickets and we go to quite a few games.

That's why when Hawk fans make jokes about 49er fans I have to laugh. Switch the jerseys and attire and they pretty much look and act the same.
Like most niner trolls....
You’ve been known to lie, and lie often. I doubt you have several friends and doubt you go to
Several Hawks games a year.
That's funny you say that, "troglodyte," after you've repeatedly and consistently distorted what I (allegedly) said about Garoppolo, even when I pulled up posts from one or two years ago providing the correct context of the comment, which you originally responded to (in 2017 or 2018) with "tl;dr," but still managed to pick up two words (which you repeatedly, and now WILLFULLY, distort their context, which is lying, as per the definition stating that a lie is an assertion known to be false, since you've been repeatedly explained the context by multiple people).

Also you claimed that 1 is less than zero, as seen in my deliciously hilarious signature.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":37r1nm5i said:
Sports Hernia":37r1nm5i said:
Washington49er":37r1nm5i said:
Sports Hernia":37r1nm5i said:
I doubt you’ve ever been to a Hawks game.

Wrong again Richard, I have several friends here with season tickets and we go to quite a few games.

That's why when Hawk fans make jokes about 49er fans I have to laugh. Switch the jerseys and attire and they pretty much look and act the same.
You’ve been known to lie, and lie often. I doubt you have several friends and doubt you go to
That's funny you say that, "troglodyte," after you've repeatedly and consistently distorted what I (allegedly) said about Garoppolo, even when I pulled up posts from one or two years ago providing the correct context of the comment, which you originally responded to (in 2017 or 2018) with "tl;dr," but still managed to pick up two words (which you repeatedly, and now WILLFULLY, distort their context, which is lying, as per the definition stating that a lie is an assertion known to be false, since you've been repeatedly explained the context by multiple people).

Also you claimed that 1 is less than zero, as seen in my deliciously hilarious signature.
Someone missed their nap today. Your salty tears are delicious.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":30blxlek said:
5_Golden_Rings":30blxlek said:
Sports Hernia":30blxlek said:
Washington49er":30blxlek said:

Oh, good. I thought you put me on ignore. I enjoy reading your inane posts and responding to them. :3-1:

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":2q8l0vfn said:
Sports Hernia":2q8l0vfn said:
5_Golden_Rings":2q8l0vfn said:
Sports Hernia":2q8l0vfn said:

Oh, good. I thought you put me on ignore. I enjoy reading your inane posts and responding to them. :3-1:
Cool story bro.

Washington49er

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":78rottuy said:
5_Golden_Rings":78rottuy said:
Sports Hernia":78rottuy said:
5_Golden_Rings":78rottuy said:

Cool story bro.

I must admit I laugh every time I see someone who shall remain nameless write a long ass paragraph only to have you reply, "cool story bro".

And they still fall for it.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Washington49er":2k7z1lpb said:
Sports Hernia":2k7z1lpb said:
5_Golden_Rings":2k7z1lpb said:
Sports Hernia":2k7z1lpb said:
Cool story bro.

I must admit I laugh every time I see someone who shall remain nameless write a long ass paragraph only to have you reply, "cool story bro".

I enjoy proving people wrong even if they are either too dumb or too lazy to understand that they've been proven wrong.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Washington49er":1e4bb9ae said:
Sports Hernia":1e4bb9ae said:
5_Golden_Rings":1e4bb9ae said:
Sports Hernia":1e4bb9ae said:
Cool story bro.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":1ldqukce said:
Washington49er":1ldqukce said:
Sports Hernia":1ldqukce said:
5_Golden_Rings":1ldqukce said:
Cool story bro.

I enjoy proving people wrong even if they are either too dumb or too lazy to understand that they've been proven wrong.

79F6CFC4 92E5 45A5 9CA8 FB72B1F41708 zpsqnicnupc

Maulbert

Reaction score
Washington49er":20s0ofns said:
Sports Hernia":20s0ofns said:
5_Golden_Rings":20s0ofns said:
Sports Hernia":20s0ofns said:
Cool story bro.

Not likely to see that, anymore. If it's who I'm thinking, he blocked Hernia.

chris98251

Reaction score
Maulbert":2ws31j37 said:
Washington49er":2ws31j37 said:
Sports Hernia":2ws31j37 said:
5_Golden_Rings":2ws31j37 said:
Cool story bro.

He didn't block him, he feeds on him to justify his existence here amongst others.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Maulbert":iotgyu4e said:
Washington49er":iotgyu4e said:
Sports Hernia":iotgyu4e said:
5_Golden_Rings":iotgyu4e said:
Cool story bro.

Why would anyone block Hernia? Every forum needs a shit :stirthepot: to make things interesting.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":2wdclo0w said:
Maulbert":2wdclo0w said:
Washington49er":2wdclo0w said:
Sports Hernia":2wdclo0w said:
Cool story bro.

Why would anyone block Hernia? Every forum needs a $h!t :stirthepot: to make things interesting.
:49ersmall: :snack: