Not Mad, Disappointed

BubbaGump

Reaction score
The title says it all. This was a game where a lot of young players could of stepped up but didn’t. In fact no one did. I have not watched this team play this bad in awhile. All phases of the game were bad. There is a lot of football left and I think it’s now a matter if we can get healthy in the next couple weeks to have any shot the rest of this season. I would be happy if next week we just sat everyone that needed to. I’m keeping the faith but damn I’m disappointed right now.

Wartooth

Reaction score
They've played a little over their heads all season.
Defense has never been above average, lack of pass rush is glaring!
But, at the end of the day...
It's injuries, we just don't have the depth to overcome them.
Really not looking forward to next Sunday night!
Hoping Russ somehow survives.
Go Hawks!

Seanhawk

Reaction score
This game was an absolute embarrassment on every level.

Beren

Reaction score
Feel similarly.

Difficult not to be a prisoner of the moment, but with a bit of sangfroid I think it's fair to say:

2019 Seattle aren't that close to being the best team in football (and therefore the worthy Superbowl winner). They have a puncher's chance to beat pretty much anyone when healthy and things break right. Ultimately, the roster lacks depth and the coaching is really questionable compared to the Sean Paytons of this world.

I sincerely appreciate this group scrapping to 11-4, it's a great achievement. I can't say I've enjoyed all the games ( :lol: I get too frustrated/have too imperfect a relationship with sub-optimal decision making (!)) but they've been objectively entertaining for the most part.

Oh well. Hoping for a few more bright sparks and progress from the younger players for the rest of the year.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Beren":2bec0ej9 said:
Feel similarly.

Difficult not to be a prisoner of the moment, but with a bit of sangfroid I think it's fair to say:

2019 Seattle aren't that close to being the best team in football (and therefore the worthy Superbowl winner). They have a puncher's chance to beat pretty much anyone when healthy and things break right. Ultimately, the roster lacks depth and the coaching is really questionable compared to the Sean Paytons of this world.

I sincerely appreciate this group scrapping to 11-4, it's a great achievement. I can't say I've enjoyed all the games ( :lol: I get too frustrated/have too imperfect a relationship with sub-optimal decision making (!)) but they've been objectively entertaining for the most part.

Oh well. Hoping for a few more bright sparks and progress from the younger players for the rest of the year.

Not a bad synopsis.

Latest posts