Not many 9er fans here today

chris98251

Reaction score
Washington49er":ggtks8ks said:
SeAhAwKeR4life":ggtks8ks said:
Washington49er":ggtks8ks said:
hawksfansinceday1":ggtks8ks said:
Popeye's been here, rlkats was last night and SF49r posted once to say he's "done" with Jimmy G. Haven't seen Washington49er, Stanley or the rest of the mouthier crowd. Hmmmmmm...............

Been here a couple times, just not much to say (shocking I know).

As a Hawk fan I'm sure you can relate to how most us are feeling.

No actually probably not. I doubt you're old enough to be a "long time die hard" 9er fan, but even so, your team is big Market, has 5 rings already. You lost because your QB MELTED DOWN like the stay puff mashmallow man in Ghostbusters!

We had one stolen (our first) and you have NO idea what that's like (and likely never will), and the third we lost on ONE PLAY, arguably a bad call, maybe not. Now it DID suck to lose to the Pats, and you CAN relate to that, but we had a top 10 level QB in our first go round, and a future LEGEND when the Cheatriots won it at the end the third time.

We had a top twenty all time QB in XL, and then a future LEGEND QB who lost it on one play.

Yeah we know how it feels to lose a big game, but not as embarassingly as you guys did. :141847_bnono: :mrgreen: :twisted: :179422:

I get it tho, it sux. Winning actually sux after two weeks when you realize how long you have to wait for next season (like everyone else). Sorry man I feel for ya, I really do. :( But it is somewhat different....

I started watching when this guy was QB, I was 15, you do the math if you can figure out who he is.

Well he did pretty good for the Raiders.....

1cb343ea050099ca8a0df7ffbc7f209b

Or these guys

I will say this he was one tough SOB and had a lot of stuff to over come in his life.

9f3defe643834749d20eab7d43a5d1be

We lost because the 49er coach got away from what they do best, run the ball. You should absolutely understand that after watching RW throw a INT instead of giving it to Marshawn. RWs or PC fault? Same concept, KS's fault or Jimmy G? Losses are losses no better no worse, not like they give you a bigger or smaller L in your win/loss column.

Why do you Hawk fans think you're so special, now even your losses are more. Waa f'ing waa.

Ambrose83

Reaction score
SF49r":2wegyb5q said:
I actually liked the officiating other than the OPI called since they let them play. The only thing that really pissed me off is the blatant offensive holds that were ignored all game. I know I said that its better to let them play but it is frustrating to see your d-line getting so close to the QB but can't quite make it there because they are getting bear hugged from behind by the o-line not just once but every damn play. Notably a huge 3rd down that Mahomes converted late in the 4th that would not have happened if Bosa wasn't getting grabbed after he beat the tackle. But like I said I think its better for the game when the officials stay out of the game and let them battle and only call the obvious penalties.

The OPI was obvious lol

OP
OP
H

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Washington49er":jon24tcm said:
hawksfansinceday1":jon24tcm said:
Popeye's been here, rlkats was last night and SF49r posted once to say he's "done" with Jimmy G. Haven't seen Washington49er, Stanley or the rest of the mouthier crowd. Hmmmmmm...............

Roland said it better than me..................

RolandDeschain":jon24tcm said:
Not calling some holds is one thing; inventing phantom bullshit out of thin air on huge plays is something else.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Washington49er":2k92g3wk said:
SeAhAwKeR4life":2k92g3wk said:
Washington49er":2k92g3wk said:
hawksfansinceday1":2k92g3wk said:

No actually probably not. I doubt you're old enough to be a "long time die hard" 9er fan, but even so, your team is big Market, has 5 rings already. You lost because your QB MELTED DOWN like the stay puff mashmallow man in Ghostbusters!

We had one stolen (our first) and you have NO idea what that's like (and likely never will), and the third we lost on ONE PLAY, arguably a bad call, maybe not. Now it DID suck to lose to the Pats, and you CAN relate to that, but we had a top 10 level QB in our first go round, and a future LEGEND when the Cheatriots won it at the end the third time.

We had a top twenty all time QB in XL, and then a future LEGEND QB who lost it on one play.

Yeah we know how it feels to lose a big game, but not as embarassingly as you guys did. :141847_bnono: :mrgreen: :twisted: :179422:

I get it tho, it sux. Winning actually sux after two weeks when you realize how long you have to wait for next season (like everyone else). Sorry man I feel for ya, I really do. :( But it is somewhat different....

I started watching when this guy was QB, I was 15, you do the math if you can figure out who he is.

We lost because the 49er coach got away from what they do best, run the ball. You should absolutely understand that after watching RW throw a INT instead of giving it to Marshawn. RWs or PC fault? Same concept, KS's fault or Jimmy G? Losses are losses no better no worse, not like they give you a bigger or smaller L in your win/loss column.

Why do you Hawk fans think you're so special, now even your losses are more. Waa waa.

So you come on here to whine about Seahawks fans while taking veiled and obvious shots? Not a good look.

Sort yourself out, or don't post.

Washington49er

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2h02tc5v said:
Washington49er":2h02tc5v said:
SeAhAwKeR4life":2h02tc5v said:
Washington49er":2h02tc5v said:

Why do you Hawk fans think you're so special, now even your losses are more. Waa waa.

So you come on here to whine about Seahawks fans while taking veiled and obvious shots? Not a good look.

Get over yourself. The dude is trying to say your losses are worse. "Our losses are better than yours", just pointing out how silly that sounds.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Washington49er":21vrf9ek said:
Uncle Si":21vrf9ek said:
Washington49er":21vrf9ek said:
SeAhAwKeR4life":21vrf9ek said:

Get over yourself. The dude is trying to say your losses are worse. "Our losses are better than yours", just pointing out how silly that sounds.

The irony in telling others to get over themselves. Look at yourself man. You came on to another team's board to confront their fans about your team losing, after confronting them about how good your team was all season, took shots at their team losing in the process, just in an attempt to remind them.

Like i said, sort yourself out.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Washington49er":2wqugerx said:
hawksfansinceday1":2wqugerx said:

Well there's also the fact we won one in the last decade, it's been what, 25 years since your team did? It's the Candlestick curse, NEVER with the Santa Clara team win one, NEVER!!!! Mwahahahahaha! :179422: