Official Road Trip (Now Official)

mpc_hawks

Reaction score
I'm travelling over from the UK tomorrow for the game which will be my first of hopefully many Seahawks games. I have tickets to all the fun stuff planned. Been waiting for this trip since the the beginning of summer and the time has nearly arrived.

Hope you all have a safe trip to Dallas.

LymonHawk

Reaction score
mpc_hawks":63ute5ab said:
I'm travelling over from the UK tomorrow for the game which will be my first of hopefully many Seahawks games. I have tickets to all the fun stuff planned. Been waiting for this trip since the the beginning of summer and the time has nearly arrived.

What a wonderful first post! Enjoy your trip, and welcome to .Net! :th2thumbs:

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
mpc_hawks":1eqeblmj said:

Cheers, safe travels. Hope to see you soon :{)

okhawkfan

Reaction score
My brother and I are coming from Oklahoma for the game. We don't have tickets for the tailgate but we will stop by and hang out with everyone. We are sitting in section 142 row 6.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Heads up all.

Weather forecast as of now.

60 % chance of rain on Saturday.

10 % chance of rain for Sunday.
Highs for both days, low to mid 70s

Lows for both days mid to low 50s

This is all favorable, IMHO you Seattle/PNW folks should be well pleased with this.
My only advise from a weather stand point is, bring a light water resistant jacket just in case.
Obviously the game is indoors so that's a non issue.
6177990c07f8c65d6fc9091a5584be52.jpg

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
10 percent chance of rain here today....been raining since about noon. Think I shall bring a couple of umbrellas to go into the backpack cooler.

As far as identification...I have a Seahawk flag that will have NET on it below the seahawk face. We can put that above the crowd on a stake that I shall work on down there. The flag is a top eye so should be easy to make something for it to post. The letters NET will be pinned on. I have material and shall make it happen either today or tomorrow.

:thirishdrinkers:

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
I just wanted to wish you all a great time and prosperity in the win column, all except OkieHawk after that last comment. Bring a big blue star to your Hawkoween party and step all over it.

kot64

Reaction score
I am going to be in Dallas on Sunday for a layover for work and really want to go to the game? Is anyone standing in the party pass area and/or will there be a tailgate? Sorry, I haven't read through the threads. Would really love to hang out with the 12s while I'm solo in Dallas!

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
kot64":d3ospsav said:
I am going to be in Dallas on Sunday for a layover for work and really want to go to the game? Is anyone standing in the party pass area and/or will there be a tailgate? Sorry, I haven't read through the threads. Would really love to hang out with the 12s while I'm solo in Dallas!

Tailgate is in lot #11, starts 3 hrs prior to kickoff.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":33v0axda said:
I just wanted to wish you all a great time and prosperity in the win column, all except OkieHawk after that last comment. Bring a big blue star to your Hawkoween party and step all over it.

I'm deeply hurt by this...

Largent80

Reaction score
pmedic920":2sirz6bb said:
kot64":2sirz6bb said:

Tailgate is in lot #11, starts 3 hrs prior to kickoff.

We will start the unofficial tailgate before that.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
OkieHawk":1r8ylm70 said:
Siouxhawk":1r8ylm70 said:

You still can see the light and repent

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":vm0f5l2t said:
OkieHawk":vm0f5l2t said:
Siouxhawk":vm0f5l2t said:

You still can see the light and repent

You must be new here... :twisted: