Packers @ Lions

NoGain

Reaction score
This was a poorly coached game by the Lions. Took too many unnecessary, even dumb chances. Credit to the Packer pass rush against one of the best OL's in the league. And Love looked about as good as he has all season. Goff missed so many receivers. Just didn't pass well even when he had the time.

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
No way they pull this out now, but I bet they get the one score. They're still a very good team. Love has improved a lot in a hurry, and it is a short week. I just think the Lions didn't take this seriously enough. They seem to be cursed on Thanksgiving of late too...

renofox

Reaction score
This game reminds me of the Seahawks/Ravens game. O-line completely shitting the bed and giving the QB very little chance.

Hope the Seahawks O-line does better today than the Lions O-line has.

RiverDog

Reaction score
That was the best game I've seen Jordan Love play. The Packers might have lifted themselves into a 2nd tier team.

It's still a bit early to be looking at playoff seeding, but this result likely hurts our playoff chances as it keeps the Packer's hopes alive for a wild card. The Packers remaining schedule is favorable for them:

vs. KC
at NYG
vs. TB
at Car
at Min
vs. Chi

If they've truly turned the corner as this result might indicate, they could easily win 4 of their last 6 games, putting them at 9-8.