Reaction score
HawkinNY":ump5e1u6 said:
keasley45":ump5e1u6 said:
Palmegranite":ump5e1u6 said:
And by comparison:
2012-2020: Tom Brady: 244
2012-2020: Russell Wilson 394

Fix it Pete.

Apparently Pete can't make Russ get the ball out the way Brady can. But then again, all but Rogers and Brees are capable of doing coming close to Tom B.

It's not all about the line.
I honestly believe Wilson has trouble with his height at times. There was a lot of open receivers Wilson didn’t even look at the past few years. I think next year Wilson is gone. Can’t do it this year cause of the cap hit. Wilson will play good for 5-6 weeks then crap out again and everyone will blame the online once again. Then someone will finally point out Wilson is missing open targets and when he does the same with the next team then maybe people will understand Wilson is just great with a great running game and elite defense.

I bet it’s Pete’s fault Wilson threw that pic in the Super Bowl too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm and yet even without the great run game and defense he just keeps winning, keep putting great stats and keeps giving s a chance.

OP
OP
John63

John63

Reaction score
misfit":3pdita3r said:
the sacks are a function of Pete's offensive system no matter the QB

Im not sure why this is so hard to understand

Simple because it does not fit it's all Wilson's fault narrative or the PC is god narrative.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Great stats, and hasn’t been in another super bowl in 6 years. Do we care about great stats? Nope. Do we care about playoff win, yup.