Pete's Draft Clues to Begin at Noon

kidhawk

Reaction score
James in PA":fuwq7zdq said:
Ad Hawk":fuwq7zdq said:
Any of these clues point to Collier, in any way at all, however obscurely?
This is a real reach, but I’ve seen some stuff online about a musician named Jacob Collier covering the song “Lean On Me.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is interesting, because it's the only clue that wasn't a video of the actual artist.

toffee

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":i3g0ftob said:
Any of these clues point to Collier, in any way at all, however obscurely?
One could also speculate that Collier wasn't #1 on their list, Collier was drafted after that #1 dude was gone? Pure speculation .

chrispy

Reaction score
The target was Devin Bush. Michigan, like Detroit, like Motown. reference to Papa, father was a baller and coach I think. They didn't expect Steelers to trade up to get him. We needed a pass rusher more anyway....

sutz

Reaction score
chrispy":1w08d23t said:
The target was Devin Bush. Michigan, like Detroit, like Motown. reference to Papa, father was a baller and coach I think. They didn't expect Steelers to trade up to get him. We needed a pass rusher more anyway....
Or Sweat, MSU, right?

James in PA

Reaction score
chrispy":jyeizlsw said:
Good theory but if that’s true Seattle badly miss judged how far he’d fall. Pitt was so certain he was going right around there that they did a very un-Pitt type thing and traded up several spots.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Seanhawk":2y3yhm28 said:
Is there a song called "We're Going to Trade Down You Dummies"? I think it's by The Captain & Tennille
I think my grandfather had that 45 in his record collection, I believe it was a rare B side. 8)

chris98251

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3vqlam4v said:
Seanhawk":3vqlam4v said:
Is there a song called "We're Going to Trade Down You Dummies"? I think it's by The Captain & Tennille
I think my grandfather had that 45 in his record collection, I believe it was a rare B side. 8)

Wouldn't that have been on a 78 then?

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
sutz":n3pis3z6 said:
chrispy":n3pis3z6 said:
Or Sweat, MSU, right?

MSU..but Mississippi State not Lansing