PFF really likes Levi Bell

ivotuk

Reaction score
SEATTLE SEAHAWKS: EDGE LEVI BELL (89.5)

Bell is an undrafted free agent from Texas State who has a shot at making the 53-man roster in Seattle. He played 29 snaps and had three pressures on the quarterback, leading to an 86.1 pass-rush grade. He also had two run stops. Over two preseason games, Bell has posted an elite 90.9 PFF grade.

Of Interest:

TENNESSEE TITANS: DI MICHAEL DWUMFOUR (91.0)

Dwumfour played 17 snaps on Saturday against the Vikings. He accumulated three total pressures, leading to an elite 90.5 pass-rush grade. He also added a run stop as well. He could provide some good depth on the interior defensive line for the Titans if he can make the final 53-man roster.

morgulon1

Reaction score
He isn't bad my post was all about PFF not Levi hopefully we carry 5 RBs but that means 6 WRs correct...really hard decision and it's a passing league.
Levi Bell is on defense primarily. I think they keep at least 4 RB, probably 6 WR.

What do you think they do?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Levi Bell is on defense primarily. I think they keep at least 4 RB, probably 6 WR.

What do you think they do?
I don't know seriously because we loaded at both positions but given I don't know football I'd go 5 running backs given Pete and our injury history at RB. But Walker seems full go so I don't have any idea now.

bsuhawk

Reaction score
So far, Levi Bell has been the Bobo of defense. WRONG, Bobo was the Levi of offense as Levi received higher PFF grades than Bobo. Regardless, I would like to see both on our roster.
I would like to see Bell make it too. The problem is that the OLB position is stacked. It probably comes down to Bell or Tyreke Smith.

morgulon1

Reaction score
I don't know seriously because we loaded at both positions but given I don't know football I'd go 5 running backs given Pete and our injury history at RB. But Walker seems full go so I don't have any idea now.
With Seattle's injury history , 5 RB might be the way to go. As it is Charbonet, Walker III, Dallas , McIntosh will all get carries . I'm surprised more teams don't use a platoon approach.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
We need defense but not edge we need a couple fat ******* that can't be moved and then I'm hoping I'm wrong about Geno and Lock. But I admit Pete can fix bad habits if the player listens (Lock). He really does have it all but I'm not all in yet.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I'm enjoying the fact that everyone in Denver thinks Wilson is fixed this might be my best football season ever. SP/WR retired and the Seahawks pushing SF to the limit if not moreso?

morgulon1

Reaction score
Agreed, they could use another space eater in the middle , I'm not sure how well they're set at MLB. If Wagner goes down , who steps in?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Agreed, they could use another space eater in the middle , I'm not sure how well they're set at MLB. If Wagner goes down , who steps in?
I have no belief in Hurtt but I completely understand what they're attempting it's very risky but it's what Pete did in 2010 and altered the game and forced rule changes.