HURTS, PLUS PHILLYS THREE 1ST ROUNDERS & 3RD

1) BPA DE/OLT/CB (PHILLY)

2) BPA OLC/DT (SEA)
2) BPA OLC/DT (TRADE DOWN)

3) BPA RB/LB/OG (SEA)
3) BPA RB/LB/OG (PHILLY)
3) BPA RB/LB/OG (SEA BACK IN TO RD 3 WITH SEATLES TWO 4TH'S/7TH)

5) BPA WR/S (SEA)

Quality over quantity, hit on half those 8 1-3 round picks and your looking pretty good.

Also by cutting Bobby and trading Wilsons you also have close to 70 million to spend in FA. Add 3/4 difference makers players in FA not 10 role players like year before last.

Think I would jump all over this and would be excited to watch the Hawks again with out Wilson's yearly BS.

John63

Reaction score
jdruaint":q4z2x2kg said:
Impossible, Don't think so. Would you?

PHILLY WILSON TRADE

HURTS, PLUS PHILLYS THREE 1ST ROUNDERS & 3RD

2) BPA OLC/DT (SEA)
2) BPA OLC/DT (TRADE DOWN)

3) BPA RB/LB/OG (SEA)
3) BPA RB/LB/OG (PHILLY)
3) BPA RB/LB/OG (SEA BACK IN TO RD 3 WITH SEATLES TWO 4TH'S/7TH)

5) BPA WR/S (SEA)

Quality over quantity, hit on half those 8 1-3 round picks and your looking pretty good.

Also by cutting Bobby and trading Wilsons you also have close to 70 million to spend in FA. Add 3/4 difference makers players in FA not 10 role players like year before last.

Think I would jump all over this and would be excited to watch the Hawks again without Wilson's yearly BS.

Wilsons yearly BS forget the fact that reports have been saying they have looked to trade Wilson every year its Wilson BS. Has it ever occurred to you that this all started with what ended up being widely over-stated if not out-and-out lies that the Seahawks have been looking to trade Wilson? So what we have now is Wilson's reaction to all that BS.

Now as to trade I mean I am a hawks fan so I will watch while we are 5-12 for the next foreseeable future. That said and once again your forgetting Wilson has a no-trade clause do you really think he would say okay knowing that Philly gave up that much? NO.

Elemas

Reaction score
Hypothetically, no. I wouldn’t. Considering our draft history, it’s my belief we wouldn’t get the upper hand in this trade.

Additionally, Hurts will get you nowhere. I agree with John…he’s not going to wave his cause to go to another draft depleted team.

The Chicago trade, which Russell’s agent said was one of his preferred destinations, is the best we’ll see….and that was shut down. In fact, I think Pete said something to the effect of it not even being considered.

As this is a fan forum, I understand these types of posts. They can be fun….but, the RW haters are on the losing end of this battle. One day, when Father Time takes its toll, they’ll get their wish.

OP
OP
J

jdruaint

Reaction score
lol, I actually like Wilson. While Hurts isn't as good I would take him and four players in the draft (three 1st rounders & a 3rd) plus at least 2/3 difference makers in FA with the savings from his contract over Wilson in a heart beat.

sdog1981

Reaction score
I would trade the Eagles a 7th rounder just to keep Hurts. He effing sucks at every level of football above the SEC.

Chawker

Reaction score
A more realistic trade would be:

2 2022 1st 15 and 16

2 2nd picks 2022 #51 plus 2023 2nd rounder.

2 3rd round picks 2022 #83 and 2023 3rd round pick.

2 1st

2 2nd

2 3rd

QWERTY

Reaction score
Why stop there?

Why not ask for Darius Slay, their Center Kelcie, and Devonte Smith?

Oh and Fletcher Cox we need pass rush. Let’s also ask for all their 4th-5th round picks

toffee

Reaction score
Philly is too small a town for a superstar with the status of our Russ, not glamour enough. The Rams, they may be motivated to trade for our Russ? LA is so Russell Wilson.

OP
OP
J

jdruaint

Reaction score
QWERTY":3nc6ie8d said:
Why stop there?

Why not ask for Darius Slay, their Center Kelcie, and Devonte Smith?

Oh and Fletcher Cox we need pass rush. Let’s also ask for all their 4th-5th round picks

:141847_bnono: :34853_doh:

If you think 3 1st and a 3rd is too much your kidding yourself.

seabowl

Reaction score
toffee":xm8m6ynj said:
Would you consider trading Russ to 9ers?

Yeah trading your franchise QB to a division rival is a good idea or something that would even ever happen.

Folks we are reaching with some of these recent comments.

Hass2Carlson

Reaction score
This site has become worse than the media looking for attention. Do we need multiple posts to talk about trading the best QB the team has ever had. Make one post- call it dumb trade scenarios- that way I can avoid reading

Chawker

Reaction score
No trades, No trades !

With Pete at the wheel !

Another year with Wagner and Wilson and Brown. Way to go Pete, ridem into the ground, play'em till they will be unable to dress themselves by the time they are fifty five.

And forget about drafting a passrush, Pete now will be drafting a cornback in the second round :rumble:

This is so messed up.

massari

Reaction score
Smellyman":5lw003cc said:
Hurts sucks
Many Seahawks fans don't know this because they don't have Seattle radio personalities and bloggers telling them his supposed flaws.

Every QB is going to be more attractive than Wilson until they are told otherwise.

keasley45

Reaction score
Smellyman":2y5d4k1y said:
Hurts sucks

He's certainly flawed, but it's hard to know yet how much of it is him and how much is coaching. Their scheme seems to be all over the place. No consistency at all.