Places to watch SB in Seattle

keatonisballin

Reaction score
Me and my girlfriend are looking for a good place to go and watch the game in Seattle. Elysian Fields and FX Mcrorys are 2 options, but does anyone know of big viewing parties or anything going on downtown?

Also, last year the Today Show did a big rally at FX McCrorys at like 4 am on Friday before the game, it was awesome. Anyone heard about a similar event this year?

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I think any bar downtown is a pretty safe bet.. you'll just have to get there early of course.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Um basically every tv in the state will have the game on!

DKHAWK79

Reaction score
I saw Neumo's in Capitol Hill were having a Viewing Party.
Think they also had one last year but I do not know how many people attended.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Anyone know a good bar/restaurant I can bring my toddler along? I want to be in a fun environment, but I'm not ditching my daughter either.

timmat

Reaction score
ZagHawk":2rviqr10 said:
Anyone know a good bar/restaurant I can bring my toddler along? I want to be in a fun environment, but I'm not ditching my daughter either.

Elliot Bay Brewery in Lake City is a kid friendly place with easy view of several big screens. There are some other more sports-minded places where kids are OK (Ballard Loft, etc.), but I would think it might be too crazy somewhere like that on Super Bowl Sunday for a toddler.

ManBunts

Reaction score
Every tv in the NW will have this game on. Go to a Vern Fonk store, sit down and enjoy. Pay for a viewing party at Neumo's or The Moore. It all depends on what you want from the game. Any and every bar will be packed. Sports bars in particular. Sports bars by the stadium doubly so. Really, you won't be able to miss the game, it just depends on what you want out of the locale.

ZagHawk, not sure where you're coming from, but the family of German bars in town (Prost in West Seattle and Phinny, Fierabend by REI) are all family friendly and have plenty of TVs. There's also places like Norm's in Fremont, Shelter in Ballard, that are all restaurants and family friendly, but have TVs and are somewhat bar-like. That said, definitely call ahead to make sure they aren't doing special events that are 21 and over

Latest posts