Reaction score
Too......many.....options!!!!!

Why is the stadium spinning!!!!

-Saints defense

#GoHawks

Spiderdan

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":15sib911 said:
Under Swine, x-right, cross, tuna-melt 22, slip back, 2 under, 77 poker-lariat, 40 blister, mama-bear 3 Tokyo blast, on 2.

Should work.

The 77 poker-lariat is a bit much.

Reaction score
Evil_Shenanigans":cst5j8j8 said:
I still want to see Mrob throw a touchdown to Russell!

This PLEASE !!

This would be quite easy.....remember, MikeRob was the Quarterback @ Penn State !!
(...and a damn good one at that...)

:th2thumbs: :th2thumbs: :th2thumbs: :th2thumbs:

A

Anonymous

Spiderdan":1fqvtpls said:
HoustonHawk82":1fqvtpls said:
Under Swine, x-right, cross, tuna-melt 22, slip back, 2 under, 77 poker-lariat, 40 blister, mama-bear 3 Tokyo blast, on 2.

Should work.

The 77 poker-lariat is a bit much.

You're absolutely right, what was I thinking? Asking the TE to block the Mike Linebacker, then fake the out AND turn up inside to block the free safety in pursuit is a little bit of a stretch. Not sure we can count on the RT to block for the screen either.

Probably should go with this instead:

Trips left, 28 lunar swap poser, 40 blaster squat, under, x-cross, PAC12 jolly, on 1.

That'll be totally dependent on the slot receiver's ability to disrupt the LEO enough to break it up inside after the grab. Marshawn will have to block two guys, but if they run this on 2nd and 4 through, say, a 2nd and 8 from the right hash, it'll be money.

Hawks46

Reaction score
I'd like to see 3 plays....on the ball by the LoB. 3 INT's would be a game killer.

Also interested to see what we do with Harvin. Any option, even vanilla. I'm ok with saving all of our Aces for the NFCCG and the Superbowl