• The refs

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • The defense

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Waldron's Jekyll and Hyde play calling

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • They all piss me off equally

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Pete (includes his decision to bench Kmac and keep Dallas)

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

cymatica

Reaction score
Which drives you crazy the most? This is actually a tough one for me between the defense and the refs. But I'll go with the defense, since it has progressively gotten worse with no adjustments. Those refs though....

OP
OP
cymatica

cymatica

Reaction score
I just realized Kmac was a healthy scratch while Dallas is fielding punts. I'm adding Pete to the list

OP
OP
cymatica

cymatica

Reaction score
After the game, I'm changing the vote to Shane. He called a great drive using the tight end heavy sets and misdirection, then abandoned it the entire game. DK was clutch in the final drive, yet we see entire games where he isn't schemed open and is wasted on go routes.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
After the game, I'm changing the vote to Shane. He called a great drive using the tight end heavy sets and misdirection, then abandoned it the entire game. DK was clutch in the final drive, yet we see entire games where he isn't schemed open and is wasted on go routes.
Lets just bask in the glory, fam. No?

😂

JPatera76

Reaction score
Iirc Kmac, TORE it up in college in PR/KR... and wasn't a bad RB at Georgia either.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
We don't know what's going on in practice. I'd much rather have Dallas returning kicks if it means zero miffed catches on ST. Not that hard to understand, at least for me.