Post your Mock Draft Simulator results here.

BASF

Reaction score
I like this one better:

5. DL Jalen Carter Geo
26. S Brian Branch Ala
39. LB Noel Sewell Ore
53. DL Tuli Tuipulotu USC
56. C John Michael Schmitz Minn
90. RB Zach Evans Miss
92. S JL Skinner Boise St
156 G Braeden Daniels from Utah

Seahawkwalt1967

Reaction score
It seems there is no way to see it as you go through. Last time I ended up with Mazi Smith and Siaki Ika. I wouldn't complain horribly if it happened, but I wouldn't do it.
Pause the draft. Then go to draft results and hit Seahawks icon

12forlife

Reaction score
Screenshot 20230115 150139 ChromeScreenshot 20230115 150201 ChromeScreenshot 20230115 150212 Chrome
I drafted with the idea of going back to a 4-3 def. Moving Nolan Smith to LB. I feel from seen from Sanders, Smith, Skinner & Robinson all play downhill, and would help a ton in fixing the run defense. Stromberg & Vorhees are plug & play so our OL should be about set. Added Miller late to help K9 close out games, and Washington could be our version of Deebo. Didn't over invest in QB, WR or DE as I see 2024 class being much stronger in those positions. Plus I can see us grabbing one of the better DL in FA. Thoughts?

12forlife

Reaction score
I like this one better:

5. DL Jalen Carter Geo
26. S Brian Branch Ala
39. LB Noel Sewell Ore
53. DL Tuli Tuipulotu USC
56. C John Michael Schmitz Minn
90. RB Zach Evans Miss
92. S JL Skinner Boise St
156 G Braeden Daniels from Utah
Solid draft! I dont see Skinner making it that late though?

BASF

Reaction score
Solid draft! I dont see Skinner making it that late though?
https://www.nflmockdraftdatabase.com/mock-draft-simulator does some weird things. It is the interface I prefer so far, but some things are unrealistic. I did one mock where CJ Stroud and Bryce Young lasted until seventeen and eighteen when I was trading down. Even I have to admit that if one of the big two last until almost our second first round pick, I might be tempted to move up to grab one of them.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
DTR is not coming out though. Weird they have so many players available in the simulator that have stated they are going back to school.
Thanks for the heads up. I missed the update on DTR. They still have Eichenberg listed and I believe he’s staying at Ohio St for another year. With the NIL opportunities now available, I believe many college players will opt to stay in school unless they are a shoo in for top 15 or 20 pick.

BASF

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. I missed the update on DTR. They still have Eichenberg listed and I believe he’s staying at Ohio St for another year. With the NIL opportunities now available, I believe many college players will opt to stay in school unless they are a shoo in for top 15 or 20 pick.
Apparently this is my mistake on DTR. The articles I have seen saying he is staying in school are dated this year, but if you actually read the article, they are from last year. Following up on his draft prospects does not look good. He seems to be a fifth rounder at best for him and several sites are saying he will be a UDFA.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Apparently this is my mistake on DTR. The articles I have seen saying he is staying in school are dated this year, but if you actually read the article, they are from last year. Following up on his draft prospects does not look good. He seems to be a fifth rounder at best for him and several sites are saying he will be a UDFA.
Thanks for the correction. I saw that and forgot that we're now in 2023 not 2022.

bman75

Reaction score
I only did 3 rounds, but I would be happy with this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230118-210019_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230118-210019_Chrome.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 13

irfuben32

Reaction score
I am too lazy to do the trades

The best value at twenty is consistently the WR spot. I would definitely like to see them move down and get Siaki Ika or a LB

and Cooper Beebe is pretty much always there at the later pick in the second. Beebe has been playing LT but would kick inside because of arm length.

Shane Falco

Reaction score
No trade, 5 round mock.
Anderson/Carter off the board before #5. Wilson/Murphy/Bresee off the board before #20.

Skoronski realistically won't be there at 20 but Torrence could be, same idea.

Let Geno, Poona, Blythe, etc walk. Use the money to try and add a proven DL. Not the defensive top heavy draft most want but I could be on board with something similiar to this.

Attachments

• PFN Mock 09.jpg
    PFN Mock 09.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 21

Latest posts