Predict Pete's presser platitudes!

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
We were so close, and we'll always be so close. Just one more year and we'll get there, is feels like 2011/2012 right now, we're on our way until this time next year and it will feel just so close again, and then THAT year will feel like 2011/2012, and then the next year...and then the next year....

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
We were so close, and we'll always be so close. Just one more year and we'll get there, is feels like 2011/2012 right now, we're on our way until this time next year and it will feel just so close again, and then THAT year will feel like 2011/2012, and then the next year...and then the next year....
Always compete (for a participation trophy and a moral victory!)

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Always compete (for a participation trophy and a moral victory!)
You know the sad part? I used to be so much more optimistic with Pete that when Pitt first made the bold statement of "Seahawks will never win another Superbowl with Pete at the helm", I thought he was batshit crazy and couldn't wait for Pete to prove him wrong but...almost every week with a loss like this to a team we have no business losing to makes me more of a believer.

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
You know the sad part? I used to be so much more optimistic with Pete that when Pitt first made the bold statement of "Seahawks will never win another Superbowl with Pete at the helm", I thought he was batshit crazy and couldn't wait for Pete to prove him wrong but...almost every week with a loss like this to a team we have no business losing to makes me more of a believer.
What makes me sad is that anyone thinks it will just get better with a new regime...

Whose to say we don't get another Tom Flores?

NoGain

Reaction score
It was close. We fought like hell to the very end. If just a couple of things go our way, we're on the right side of things. We've got to get back to work and play better and blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...

xgeoff

Reaction score
I keep telling you guys this is Groundhog Day. Same game, same behavior, same platitudes, same excuses. Week after week. Cue the Sonny and Cher! ‘Babe. I got you babe…’

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
"Something something something They really got after it all week during practice, but we just couldn't put it all together today. But they tried their ASSES off today. Fought hard all the way to the end. I really couldn't be more proud of this group of guys! I mean really, truly.. the the the grit. The fight. The togetherness. We just couldn't put it all together today. But we have 2 more weeks... huh? Just one more week? We've got one more game against a REALLY solid, talented... tough football team in Phoenix. So we're gonna lick our wounds and hit it hard all week. Again, I couldn't be more proud of the grit. The fight. Did you see that throw from Geno in the endzone to DK? Oh man! So close! So close! something something something"

🙃😵‍💫

I'm gonna go puke and shit now.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
We just couldn't execute what we wanted to do out there today. You know we had a good week of practice and we just couldn't get it done. We worked really hard on the run defense all week and just missed a few plays. I thought Dickson played really well out there. The 12s that actually showed up were great...just great...shame we couldn't close this one out.

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
"Something something something They really got after it all week during practice, but we just couldn't put it all together today. But they tried their ASSES off today. Fought hard all the way to the end. I really couldn't be more proud of this group of guys! I mean really, truly.. the the the grit. The fight. The togetherness. We just couldn't put it all together today. But we have 2 more weeks... huh? Just one more week? We've got one more game against a REALLY solid, talented... tough football team in Phoenix. So we're gonna lick our wounds and hit it hard all week. Again, I couldn't be more proud of the grit. The fight. Did you see that throw from Geno in the endzone to DK? Oh man! So close! So close! something something something"

🙃😵‍💫

I'm gonna go puke and shit now.
Do you write his scripts?

Latest posts