Geno or Lock?

• Geno

Votes: 42 32.3%
  • Lock

Votes: 88 67.7%

• Total voters

sutz

Reaction score
Naw, no controversy. Geno is the guy this year. Lock is a good backup and that's probably where it's at right now.

Although I will say that maybe the team is better when it doesn't rely on the pass thrower as much. Might be a good idea to take this approach with Geno when he's back.
Yeah. Things opened up in the 2d half when K9 got going. I see Geno finishing the season, then there's a choice. I could see Lock being the guy next year if they can sign him back.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
It’s Geno’s team when he’s healthy.

It was a great game, but Lock is a one read QB. How many passes did he throw where the DB nearly picked it. On the last drive there were three (pass to Fant, pass to DK where he caught it on his leg, and the pass to Tyler in double coverage).

vtxretro02

Reaction score
The more that Lock plays the more confident he becomes, and the better he gets. His throws weren’t that good tonight, but his decision-making has been better as of late.

Last edited:

JPatera76

Reaction score
Listen I hate to be the bearer of bad news to you Lock fans but I hope you realize there is 0% chance Pete plays him over Geno once Geno gets to 100%. Trust me on this. I think Geno is better but I am saying this from my knowledge on Pete Carrol.
I think most people realize that.

I mean, PC is the guy who's still using Dallas for KR/PR over Eskridge or KMac.. . and yeahhh lol "best man for the position"

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
You have to give it to Lock after this game, you just have to. He saved Pete's ass.
But... he wasn't really good? Even the TD drive he was 5/10 and got bailed out on like 3 of the completions.

I'm so happy for the win, but Eagles pass D is bad but outside of that last drive our run game was what kept us in the game. Walker was the actual MVP of the game.

getnasty

Reaction score
Seems like Drew's pocket presence at least keeps us out of more 3rd and longs. I could be nust making stuff up here but at least that's what it feels like.

strohmin

Reaction score
But... he wasn't really good? Even the TD drive he was 5/10 and got bailed out on like 3 of the completions.

I'm so happy for the win, but Eagles pass D is bad but outside of that last drive our run game was what kept us in the game. Walker was the actual MVP of the game.
Geno had the ball at the end to win it against Dallas and he took a predictable sack. Drew made the plays that he needed to make and the rest of the team rallied around him to make it easier for him. Im not saying whether hes better than Geno or not but he did what he needed to to get the win and save Petes ass. Pete needs to reward him with another start to see how he continues. Also, until Geno is 100% healthy, I dont want him to even think about startingm

Seahawker

Reaction score

+1

Ozzy

Reaction score

Dude he led a 92 yard game winning drive and capped it with a fantastic throw. Just enjoy it for a little bit

renofox

Reaction score
Geno had the ball at the end to win it against Dallas and he took a predictable sack. Drew made the plays that he needed to make and the rest of the team rallied around him to make it easier for him. Im not saying whether hes better than Geno or not but he did what he needed to to get the win and save Petes ass. Pete needs to reward him with another start to see how he continues. Also, until Geno is 100% healthy, I dont want him to even think about startingm
Just like RW, he'll get "better" real quick now to make sure the competition is back on the bench.

Optimus25

Reaction score
It’s Geno’s team when he’s healthy.

It was a great game, but Lock is a one read QB. How many passes did he throw where the DB nearly picked it. On the last drive there were three (pass to Fant, pass to DK where he caught it on his leg, and the pass to Tyler in double coverage).
Yeah way different than Geno who actually throws the pick in those exact situations.

Latest posts