QB offseason

chrispy

Reaction score
I noticed an article about RW3 and Ciara at Wimbledon and wondered what other QBs are up to in their vacation. I remember Wilson used to be all football, all the time. There was an uproar when he went to baseball training camp....

Anyway, Tom's in Italy with Giselle and kids.
Mahomes just had a baby.
Only football in recent news for Rodgers and Herbert.

Do you think there is anything to be inferred from how they spend their time off? Anyone seen any other news about franchise players?

toffee

Reaction score
Gotta wonder if the Waltons provide a Gulfstream to ferry HOF QB DangerRuss around the world? With private jet, Russ and Ciara would finish watching matches in Wimbleton, pop over to Paris for dinner and back for next days' matches. So befitting of his new status.

You would think that's the least they can do to appease the most important player they have or will have?

OP
OP
chrispy

chrispy

Reaction score
I googled Stafford, Prescott and Ryan... all news was football related.

fullquartpress

Reaction score
I noticed an article about RW3 and Ciara at Wimbledon and wondered what other QBs are up to in their vacation. I remember Wilson used to be all football, all the time. There was an uproar when he went to baseball training camp....

Anyway, Tom's in Italy with Giselle and kids.
Mahomes just had a baby.
Only football in recent news for Rodgers and Herbert.

Do you think there is anything to be inferred from how they spend their time off? Anyone seen any other news about franchise players?
I think they deserve a vacation, but I did read that Mitchell Trubisky invited Mason Rudolph, Dwayne Haskins, Najee Harris, and receivers down to his house in Florida...and heard, since, that Trubisky will be working out with Kenny Pickett...maybe in Florida.
A Steelers' podcaster last week said that Rudolph is in Cancun, and that the Steelers might want to trade Rudolph, if they can get a Round 5 Pick...but I think the Steelers will keep Rudolph.

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
Gotta wonder if the Waltons provide a Gulfstream to ferry HOF QB DangerRuss around the world? With private jet, Russ and Ciara would finish watching matches in Wimbleton, pop over to Paris for dinner and back for next days' matches. So befitting of his new status.

You would think that's the least they can do to appease the most important player they have or will have?

I think he purchased his own jet, if this article is correct. Maybe he can get reimbursed for gas as a company incentive/perk? Anything for the "team".

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
I might ad that maintaining the jet is reported to be close to $1M a year.

toffee

Reaction score
I think he purchased his own jet, if this article is correct. Maybe he can get reimbursed for gas as a company incentive/perk? Anything for the "team".

This is not top of the line but still $65 mil, and the annual upkeep etc, is close to $2mil. Two sets of staffs on 24x7 standby, etc etc., Quite sure it's nothing to the Waltons, a small price to appease Russ and family.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/busine...-65-million-gulfstream-g650s/?sh=66027bea19d9

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.

That bitch is beautiful! Too bad he can't fuel it with some of these hater ass hoe's tears.