Quarterbacks being Drafted from 2019+.

QWERTY

Reaction score
So far we have too much BUSTS QB's being drafted. And if we had to experiment using a 1st round pick, it would drive me crazy when there are so many other holes that needs to be fixed.

Malik Wills ( So Bad)
Kenny Pickett ( Meh)
Desmond Ridder ( Meh x2)

Bailey Zappe
Brock Purdy

The last 2 are the only ones that might have a chance of being a decent QB.

Trevor Lawrnce
Mac Jones
Justin Fields
Trey Lance
Zach Wilson

Joe Burrow
Tua Tagovailoa
Justin Herbert
Jordan Love
Jalen Hurts

Kyler Murrary
Drew Lock
Dwayne Haskins
Daniel Jones
Josh Rosen.

2019 is a bust, 2020 the only decent ones are Burrow and Herbert. Need more time to give decision on Hurts. 2021 Trevor Lawrence looks bad at some time, Justin Fields won't last a full season.

Chevy

Reaction score
Yes, QB has a high bust rate compared to other positions. But the QB position is the most impactful/important position in all sports.

If Coach Carroll stays, then yes I agree on passing on QB in this draft. Carroll is at the end of his career and developing a QB doesn't make sense with his remaining coaching timeline.

If Coach Carroll retires, then IMO we should draft a QB with high upside in this draft. I think a new coach could come in next year and get more wins from our current roster than Carroll and company. Which would mean the Seahawks would be out of reach of the top QB's in the 2024 draft.

Last edited:

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
In recent memory Joe Burrow is the stud QB before him maybe Peyton Manning between the 2 was about 20 years of QBs drafted that are system QBs that to be successful need the right coaching.

If I was an NFL GM I would build a team with an emphasis on defense, running game and a QB that is a rhythm passer, processes information quickly and doesn’t make mistakes

Player’s that would fit this model can be found more easily than waiting for a QB that might come or not