Quite honestly..we’re not that great. Playoffs?!

renofox

Reaction score
IF the Seahawks beat the Rams next week, the season really comes down to the games against the 49er's.

Two games against an opponent who looks to be a level above.

BUT these are divisional games with teams that know each other well. The Seahawks do have a not unrealistic chance to sweep the 49er's and take the division.

Long odds, but nowhere near impossible.

BASF

Reaction score
Here's the deal, Hurtt has a long way to go with blitz design. His poor blitzes cost us big plays on three of their scoring drives. If those big plays do not happen cuz Howell was able to beat the poor blitz design, this game is never in doubt and all of the we need to blow teams out or I don't enjoy the game, would not be posting right now.

Seahawker

Reaction score
Witherspoon's strip of Howell & Woolens recovery and K9 and Charb's big plays won this game. Young talent rising to the occasion.
The key to our success is balanced play calling, run the ball more.
Geno's pocket presence is not in tune.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Last year we over-performed to a wildcard.

This year we are getting over key injuries and underperforming our way to a wildcard.

Completely different circumstances, 22 to 23.

This team has the tools. They just need to keep improving and stack wins.

Howell is a very good qb.

And Dobbs, who we beat, is proving to be a special player as well.

We are better than the naysayers think, but obviously not as good yet as we can be.

Its up to the 53 and coaching staff.
I'm a big fan of the 53 too. Did you know that the 53 has sacks in 7 straight games, a Seahawks record? Yeah, of course you did.
Not sure why you call him "The 53", but he is getting to be that good, maybe he deserves a nickname instead of just a number? "The Mafe-a"?
;)

rjdriver

Reaction score
Oh I remember 07. Giants snuck in and their D was on fire, and ended up punching the Patriots right in the mouth winning the SB.

The difference is a clutch QB..

Geno ain't Eli..

I hope they can make a run nonetheless.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Playoffs??!! Really, I'm just hoping the Hawks can win a game, another game.
How about starting with next week's Rams game? Rams always play us tough, kicked our ass in game 1. If Pete and the team are looking ahead, for sure the Rams will kick our ass again. To paraphrase Ahnuld, "Screw your talk about the 49ers, Eagles, and Cowboys." and paraphrasing Billy B: "Now it's on to Los Angeles"

Last edited:

TwilightError

Reaction score
The Seahawks are a wild card round type of team. Better than most but not as good as the best. It's not a bad position to be with a young team.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Barely beat one of the worst teams as their below average QB racked up over 300 yards. Not everyone is drowning in Kool aid
Kool Aid? Hardly, however I find it stupid as hell to still be negative after a win and instead of letting the community enjoy it there’s some who would rather go right into the negatives and still slam the teams.

Some people here need to slow down and smell the flowers and enjoy the warmth of the sunshine every once in a while, instead of trying to just shut and rain on even the small victories.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
lol. Sam Howell leads the entire NFL in pass yards.
Eric Bieniemy is a good offensive coordinator. That is why the Commanders have played good teams down to the wire. Seattle just beat a good team that is on the upswing. Besides, there is no such thing as a gimme game in the NFL. Any given sunday and all that.

cymatica

Reaction score
Kool Aid? Hardly, however I find it stupid as hell to still be negative after a win and instead of letting the community enjoy it there’s some who would rather go right into the negatives and still slam the teams.

Some people here need to slow down and smell the flowers and enjoy the warmth of the sunshine every once in a while, instead of trying to just shut and rain on even the small victories.
Oh please, spare your virtue signaling. It's perfectly understandable for people to be critical after barely squeaking by a bad team.

What I find stupid as hell is other fans telling me how to react to a game. If someone wants to smell the roses, fine. If they want to focus on the bad, fine. Some people here need to allow others to experience the games how they see fit, instead of just trying to act as the fan police and tell them how to behave.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
Oh please, spare your virtue signaling. It's perfectly understandable for people to be critical after barely squeaking by a bad team.

What I find stupid as hell is other fans telling me how to react to a game. If someone wants to smell the roses, fine. If they want to focus on the bad, fine. Some people here need to allow others to experience the games how they see fit, instead of just trying to act as the fan police and tell them how to behave.
“Virtue signaling” you just love your catch phrases you learned on the news.
You can fan any way you want, and others will be free to call you out on your lame ass negativity and baseless and dumb hot takes.
I think most of the negative posters here ride the “win the SB” or they suck train knowing that winning it all is a low percentage outcome for virtually every team. This way they feel like they knew what nobody else did when the team falls short.
Don’t worry, I will give you the attaboy if you turn out right against all those odds stacked…with you. Lulz

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
I think most of the negative posters here ride the “win the SB” or they suck train knowing that winning it all is a low percentage outcome for virtually every team.

This is the fallacy that most people believe and its wrong. Nobody expects a Super Bowl all the time, but we should expect improvement and direction. As a fan, watching this team for 8 straight years (going on 9 this season) being just good enough to make the playoffs but getting punted in the early rounds causes you to see things in a different light. The worst thing about it is when they do make the post season, there is no expectations of them winning and they dont. We negative fans as you say, recognize the pattern and just want it broken and change from the top seems to be the only way. This team is stuck in purgatory limbo right now.