Rams urging season ticket holders to gift their Tickets to charity for Xmas day against the broncos

Jac

Reaction score
Ha, the NFL probably thought that was going to be a "possible SB matchup" storyline.

I saw this today as well. 89% of surveyed Bronco fans want their Sunday night game against KC (in two weeks) to be flexed into the day.

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
And for the rest of us, the Scrooge will be making a Christmas day visit by TV. I can't imagine the barn burner that game will be...

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
The Chief fans (according to their forums) want to keep the prime time game. They rival the 'Hawks fans in their happiness regarding the Bronco's failing and want to exhibit their dominance with a total curb stomping.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
The Chief fans (according to their forums) want to keep the prime time game. They rival the 'Hawks fans in their happiness regarding the Bronco's failing and want to exhibit their dominance with a total curb stomping.

I read that today is the deadline if nfl wants to flex it…

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Ha, the NFL probably thought that was going to be a "possible SB matchup" storyline.

I saw this today as well. 89% of surveyed Bronco fans want their Sunday night game against KC (in two weeks) to be flexed into the day.

Holy Moly. In the Broncos Wire, there's an article about Broncos fans wanting Russ to stop with the tone-deaf tweets. In the comments, there was this. I present it to you, unaltered, for your entertainment.

"WHY ARE SPORTS CRITICS TARGETING R.WILSON?
Dr. Blann Wilson has a PhD in Dispute Resolution. She can speak on topics she recognize as having some conspiracies to Hate crimes. As she listened to the comments of Sports Critics about Russell Wilson being responsible for losing games. It's hogwash. Russell Wilson was placed with Rookies as he was traded mysteriously by Seahawks Coach Pete Carroll who Dr. Blann believes has hidden agendas. Carroll Just used Russell to pull up his pants and then dupe Russell as if he hadn't performed better than the new QB Geno Smith. Russell has a good attitude about his new endeavors. He & wife Ciara, purchased a New Home for his Family in Denver. Russell Wilson is honed for no reason. It's Broncos players who does not protect their QB and who does not receive well Russell throws. A QB cannot play Football effectively when his team does not have experienced defense linebackers to protect the QB to get the throws out to receivers. Russell is not fired, according to the READ. New QB tryouts are in place to help this team progress. However, as we can see today, nothings changed. 11/27/22 game, during Halftime Broncos was losing to Panthers 10/3. A new Coach is lined up to replace Hackett who is blamed, as well. My analysis of this Team is that they needed new players as alternates while counterproductive players refreshen their training for several games forthcoming to be sure before sacking Broncos QB who has the experience as an effective QB can connect and improve in every aspect of the Coaches' calls to win more games. Superbowl is the Key. Not anyone bothered Dan Marino and other QB for years. Who grit his teeth and expressed disgust of his team who won less games on Dolphins, but Marino never gave up. He hung in there, and grit his teeth. Why rush off Russell? Football is his Life. I think the critics are brutal and should limit what they need in discourse about Russell to get more ratings on their bigotry in cameras."

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Holy Moly. In the Broncos Wire, there's an article about Broncos fans wanting Russ to stop with the tone-deaf tweets. In the comments, there was this. I present it to you, unaltered, for your entertainment.

...It's Broncos players who does not protect their QB and who does not receive well Russell throws. A QB cannot play Football effectively when his team does not have experienced defense linebackers to protect the QB to get the throws out to receivers.
I think the critics are brutal and should limit what they need in discourse about Russell to get more ratings on their bigotry in cameras."

John 6:3 finally lost it, eh? That final thread must have short circuited, watching Wilson's play last week

BlueTalon

Reaction score
John 6:3 finally lost it, eh? That final thread must have short circuited, watching Wilson's play last week
I don't think it was him, honestly. Whoever that was gave me the distinct impression that either their meds were wearing off or their drugs were kicking in.

Latest posts