Rams vs Bucs

Mizak

Reaction score
Bucs establishing run but Brady with questionable passes.

BigBill1945

Reaction score
I hate the Rams. I do not care for either team but I would rather see the Bucs win.

James in PA

Reaction score
I HATE those darling dream team Lambs. And if it comes down to the Niners vs Rams in the NFCCG, I will be rooting for the Niners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
M

Mizak

Reaction score
Damn, Brady got flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct? He said something to Hochuli.

9er4life

Reaction score
Mizak":3l71rvjr said:
Damn, Brady got flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct? He said something to Hochuli.

Crying because he got a bloody lip, boo hoo!

OP
OP
M

Mizak

Reaction score
Home crowd, “REFS YOU SUCK, REFS YOU SUCK.”

BigBill1945

Reaction score
Threedee":2mxq0bs8 said:
9er4life":2mxq0bs8 said:
Mizak":2mxq0bs8 said:

Crying because he got a bloody lip, boo hoo!

I thought it was red lipstick.

Von Miller wacked him in the mouth with his helmet. It should have been called on Miller. Lots of holding also by the lambs.

Marvin49

Reaction score
As a Niner fan, kinda pulling for the Rams.

Has nothing to do with the streak. It’s really hard to beat a team three times in a year.

It’s about matchups. As I said before, Jimmy has success against the Rams because they are weak in the middle of the D (LBs and Secondary). They are also light up front.

Bucs are the opposite. Vea and Suh up front and David and White at LB.

That’s not a great matchup.

Rams fully capable of winning. Just thinking about matchups.

nutluck

Reaction score
Marvin49":2qvf0eul said:

Has nothing to do with the streak. It’s really hard to beat a team three times in a year.

It’s about matchups. As I said before, Jimmy has success against the Rams because they are weak in the middle of the D (LBs and Secondary). They are also light up front.

As a Rams fan I hope the win, I thought they would because they match up well against the Bucs, but they don't match up well against the 9er's. Either way sending a NFCW team to the SB would be nice.

OP
OP
M

Mizak

Reaction score
Brady and Bucs down 20-3. We know what happened when Brady was down 28-3 against Falcons.

Threedee

Reaction score
If I'm coach of the Rams, I'm burning that final timeout and making TB snap the ball again. At the very least, it's a missed opportunity to be a dick.

Marvin49

Reaction score
nutluck":l72ev5o0 said:
Marvin49":l72ev5o0 said:

As a Rams fan I hope the win, I thought they would because they match up well against the Bucs, but they don't match up well against the 9er's. Either way sending a NFCW team to the SB would be nice.

Well, if this lead holds, Niners season will end in LA one way or the other. ;-)

Telling tho as the NFCW will have eliminated the #1, #2, #3 seeds to make an all NFCW NFCCG.

9er4life

Reaction score
Threedee":2uitxy91 said:
If I'm coach of the Rams, I'm burning that final timeout and making TB snap the ball again. At the very least, it's a missed opportunity to be a d*ck.

Lol @ ^

nutluck

Reaction score
Marvin49":1wk7pxh3 said:
Well, if this lead holds, Niners season will end in LA one way or the other. ;-)

Telling tho as the NFCW will have eliminated the #1, #2, #3 seeds to make an all NFCW NFCCG.

McVay I love him as a coach but he just can't seem to figure out the 9er's. Normally i would say the Rams would win in that match up, but honestly I think the 9er's will win in LA.

Yeah that would be cool honestly.

BigBill1945

Reaction score
this game has gotten out of hand. The Rams are hot and Brady could not buy a pass reception. He is off. Stafford is not getting any pressure on Stafford.

toffee

Reaction score
Another first ballot HOF franchise QB bring abused by a team led by a game manager.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

ivotuk

Reaction score
toffee":1ksdz84p said:
Another first ballot HOF franchise QB bring abused by a team led by a game manager.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

That makes no sense. Stafford was a #1 overall pick. Zero comparison to Tannehill.

And it's the Rams defense that's abusing Brady. That's how football works don'tcha know?