Refs determined outcome of Cards Game

mrblitz

Reaction score
classicaaron":3hjaqytt said:
and 7 points left off the board.

yes the cardinals left 7 points on the field. kicker missed an xp, and 2 fg.

LTH

Reaction score
Aros":3o7cu103 said:
I was at the game. A mere 50 yards or so from the field at a 45 degree angle and let me assure all of you this loss had nothing to do with the refs. The 2021 Seattle Seahawks are just that bad right now.

I think part of the problem is that the Seahawks just got done losing to two of the best teams in football when they are trying to get back on track... It's kind of a brutal schedule when they are struggling... Russ coming off of injury. AZ is a good football team all around and Colt McCoy is NOT a bad QB...

I think you are right in that the penalty's are not the reason they lost the game there are plenty of reasons of why this team lost but Ill tell ya that over the last 4 games or so there have been poor calls that have killed the Seahawks momentum at crucial times in the game. That has been a consistent theme that has affected the out come of the games. It would be one thing if the Hawks were getting some of those calls and it was going both ways but it's not and that makes me suspicious...

LTH