Robert Kraft invites Patriots fan after watching his restraint against Raiders fan

ZornLargentPatera

Reaction score
I've seen some of the worst behavior ever from human beings at NFL games. It's weird how some people - probably mostly normal people in real life - think they pay for a ticket and once they're inside the stadium they suddenly think the normal day-to-day norms of decorum no longer apply to them, and they can just let 'er rip.

As George Costanza once famously said: "You know we're living in a society!!!!"

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Every Hawks game I have ever attended has been at Levi’s. I can’t afford to see games otherwise. I’ve never seen anything like this.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Bunch of low-life's around her too actually doing high-five's with her after that display

scutterhawk

Reaction score

What a low life asshole, that being said, it is kind of sad that she got out of her enclosure, you know that some zookeeper is going to get his ass chewed out for not double checking the lock on her cage.

Chuckwow

Reaction score
Myself and a couple friends were removed from the KIngdome for correcting some Raider hoodlums that were goin off on a guy because he asked them to curb their language in front of his young children. Sitting a couple rows back we saw it coming when the wife kept nagging the nerd-like father to say something to the punks. We knew it wouldn't end well and it didn't.