Russ on heavy pain meds? (speculation)

Tical21

Reaction score
His problem is that he thinks the way to fix his struggles is to wake up earlier and earlier.

toffee

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":2vh5p63l said:
I'm not going to run with speculation, but it isn't impossible. I wouldn't doubt it if a reliable source mentioned it. He had a pretty ridiculous injury to his finger, and now he has to take snaps into it and grip a ball while trying not to get tackled. It probably hurts like a son of a b!@ch.

I am convinced that Russ's lack of accuracy is due to his finger, our Russ has always enjoyed accuracy, which wouldn't just go away. He really have no business out on the field playing, his finger whether painful or not, is affecting his performance. The change in accuracy no doubt plays into his confidence,

Please sit Russ Pete.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
One of the most accurate passers of all time, but many will tell you he's not being accurate because he's "washed" or just not that good :roll:
Like many football players, he'll deny that he's not close to 100 percent. This is nothing new with athletes. It's obvious the finger is contributing. I'm more concerned about him throwing long bombs in to double coverage instead of taking a check down. And he absolutely IS capable of making those throws. Mahomes has been criticized for the exact same thing. Going for the home run ball instead of taking the short dump off. Russ' first touchdown pass was a laser, and was what we were waiting to see. He didn't just become a guy who can't hit open receivers or TE's. It's clear he's not close to where he needs to be w/that injury.

notyou

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3aev2oti said:
The only good thing about when he's gone..... I can stop hearing people whine and moan about Russ 24/7.

Geezus this place..........
You'll make sure to come by and whine about other posters though. 24/7

Geezus this place...........

notyou

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":8tx8g9te said:
Nah, just once in awhile. :mrgreen:
Don't like my posts, scroll on by.
The same could be said about every post you attack. Don't like the post, just scroll on by. Although, if you did scroll on by, you'd have nothing to post.

Boycie

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":oimzm829 said:
BChawkfan":oimzm829 said:
He's had that look for 3 games in a row. Kinda looks like he does when he gets sacked a few times early in past games.
This certainly isn't the same #3 we are used to seeing
He’s always looked that way to me. I think he has a bit of a lazy eye.
Not claiming to be an expert on this though.

How about "horse paste?"