Russell may not show the numbers

Seanhawk

Reaction score
hawkfannj":12qncvgw said:
Huh ? I think we won in spite of him that's my 2 cents . Dude has got to get his head out his ass

You're special.

hawk45

Reaction score
Russ looked rough early, rough. And he does sometimes. Thankfully, rough for him isn't being a pick-machine. Also, he pushed through it and was a factor in the 2nd half against a good defense.

-Pete-

Reaction score
A couple of grounding calls, 3 false starts (tho not necessarily his fault), some miscues on handoffs, and a fumble. These are the things you usually see from visiting QBs. I still think he needs to commit a half second sooner - if nothing develops downfield, take what's there & slide. I realize they want to protect him, but you may as well get some positive yards. Those hits he's taking in the backfield aren't love taps.

I want to be clear:

1. I'm nitpicking.

2. If I list all of the positives this post would run way too long.

I love this kid and he's taking us to the SB in his sophomore year! Go 'Hawks!

stonewallj799

Reaction score
Smellyman":2586zbn8 said:
couple of bad fumbles, but for most of the game he was under siege. He can throw or run you to a win. Kaep can throw you to a loss.

there's the big difference

Exactly. He played a solid game. Not his best but much better then the last 4 weeks or so. That TD pass was a thing of beauty. As was the amazing only Russ can do it Scramble pass to set up the field goal in the first half.

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
TDOTSEAHAWK":2gczijo5 said:
What is this thread talking about? he had 8.6 YPA 104.6 passer rating and no picks in a huge game against a tough opponent. That is basically elite.
You people are wacked..Sure, give russell no credit. WTF is wrong with you guys. I agree with this statement above

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Considering that Brady and Manning are both getting long in the tooth I'd take Wilson over anyone. He wins games.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Russell did leave some plays on the field, but he also played much better than he has the last few weeks.

Latest posts