Russell Wilson 78% Completion 4 TD 0 INT

John63

Reaction score
Greenhell":32yq45b5 said:
This is almost par for the course when it comes to Russ at the start of every season. The real test is if he can keep it up through the middle of the season where he usually hits a slump/wall.

you make it sound like other than the first 5 games he plays like craop which is of course false. Example

Since you are using the middle letd look at the middle 5 games

passer rating avg of 99.5 hmm that's actually very good. I think you like others mistake a few bad games for Wilson only have good beginning or middle or end seasons.

The reality is he only had 4 games below 85 passer rating. below 85 is not good.

By comparison, the supposed goat Brady also had 4

Murray who everyone is all over now had 5

AgentDib

Reaction score
Do you really believe that argument? I'm pretty sure that anybody can look at our 2020 offense and come away with the same conclusion about how it trended. Here's what our passing game AY/A looked like:

FqEXIQ8

Greenhell

Reaction score
John63":qxtqr0ig said:
Greenhell":qxtqr0ig said:
This is almost par for the course when it comes to Russ at the start of every season. The real test is if he can keep it up through the middle of the season where he usually hits a slump/wall.

you make it sound like other than the first 5 games he plays like craop which is of course false. Example

Since you are using the middle letd look at the middle 5 games

passer rating avg of 99.5 hmm that's actually very good. I think you like others mistake a few bad games for Wilson only have good beginning or middle or end seasons.

The reality is he only had 4 games below 85 passer rating. below 85 is not good.

By comparison, the supposed goat Brady also had 4

Murray who everyone is all over now had 5

I never said such a thing but we all know he struggles during the middle part of the season which usually puts him out of MVP contention (which I could care less. I'd much rather have Super Bowls over MVPs for the team). He pulls it together the last month of the season. Who's to say if it's on Russ during that time frame or Pete gets conservative with the offense not wanting to tilt his hand for the playoffs.

Latest posts