Saints at Falcons

SanDiego49er

Reaction score
The Falcons are bad in almost every aspect of the game. I can see how they lost so many games. The only thing they do well is recover onside kicks. Their offensive line is a joke. They can't pass block at all. Their kicker is pretty sad too. Way too many misses.

chris98251

Reaction score
The Falcons RT made Ifedi look all Pro, Jordon made him look like a fire hydrant jumping over and around all night.

ivotuk

Reaction score
SanDiego49er":u1cxzc3b said:
The Falcons are bad in almost every aspect of the game. I can see how they lost so many games. The only thing they do well is recover onside kicks. Their offensive line is a joke. They can't pass block at all. Their kicker is pretty sad too. Way too many misses.

Aren't they all 1st Round picks in that OLine?

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
SanDiego49er":ze0i8ybu said:

Damn, I hoped the Falcons kicker could have or will recover his initial momentum. He's the first Korean American immigrant on any 53, and I was hoping he'd ignite interest like this guy https://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-amer ... h-n1064196