Saints fan here, I come in peace

ivotuk

Reaction score
Man, you guys got screwed on that Cameron Jordan fumble recovery/TD!

How can referees be so ignorant? They need full time referees. As long as these guys are working regular jobs, they're not going to be at their best, and they can't help but be biased.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I keep thinking Hill would be a huge matchup problem than Bridgewater..
I dunno but Payton has kept him and used him in variety of roles..
I'm looking foward to the game and wished Brees was playing because
to be the best you have to beat the best and this won't be like that.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Aros":184ap0xn said:
nanomoz":184ap0xn said:
Aros":184ap0xn said:
nanomoz":184ap0xn said:
The Hawks just made the Steelers backup Mason Rudolph look like Peyton Manning in his first regular season game action. They have a way of doing that, going back to Holmgren. I remember Matt Moore looking like John effing Elway one time in around 2009.

LOL so true. Ugh. I will never forget that Ravens game in the early 2000's where some LITERALLY no name backup QB came in and beat us even though we had dropped 40+ points! That one still pisses me off and may have shortened my life by a month or two.

Was that the same game that the referee knocked Bobby Engram down on a wide open go route?

I wake up in cold sweats, still, from that shit.

I believe so!! Evil, evil game that was. Almost cost me my marriage (no joke).

I’m almost positive the Ingram knock down was against St. Louis. I think Aros is referring to the game the refs added like 30 seconds on to the the clock against Baltimore. Not that it matters, my reactions were the same.

nanomoz

Reaction score
You're right. That was the game that Baltimore was given 4 timeouts, basically, in the 2nd half.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Its tough to lose your qb. I dont get how people have multiple teams they root for.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
rjdriver":36rbjaix said:
I’m almost positive the Ingram knock down was against St. Louis. I think Aros is referring to the game the refs added like 30 seconds on to the the clock against Baltimore. Not that it matters, my reactions were the same.

Yep! That's the one!

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Welcome!

The Saints have a very good team and it sucks we won’t get to see Brees this weekend. Unlucky injury, let’s hope he recovers quickly.

I hope to see your team again later in the season although i’d Prefer it to be in Seattle as the crowd in NOLA is very strong for your team.

Even with Bridgewater as your QB this will be a tough game for the Hawks and one they need to win. I expect to see a very creative game plan from your coaches.

JerHawk81

Reaction score
Sorry about Brees - the guy is on the short list for my favorite player outside of Seattle.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":2fvocx31 said:
Its tough to lose your qb. I dont get how people have multiple teams they root for.
I know. I don’t root for any other team except when their matchup helps the Seahawks. I do have teams I Hate and usually always root against. #1) Cowturds-lifetime hate for this franchise 2) Whiners-most hated division rival 3)Lambs-#2 most hated division rival 4) Tards-#3 most hated division rival 5) Cheatriots-sick of them!

I would say the teams I don’t hate are Detroit(I live in Michigan), New Orleans and Cleveland.

The rest of the league I am just “meh” about.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Jerhawk":37pfi2sq said:
Enjoy the game, and may the best team win.

better.. may the better team win.

Apologies. It's my one grammar pet pieve and so many don't understand the difference.

OP
OP
E

El Caliente

Reaction score
Thanks for the great game. You guys put up a hell of a fight. See you guys in the postseason.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
El Caliente":dsywebrz said:
Thanks for the great game. You guys put up a hell of a fight. See you guys in the postseason.

If it is in your crib, I may come down. I need more cajun cooking.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Congrats on the Win Caliente. Your boys came to play and wanted it more. And Kamara, my goodness he is a great player. Wow