Saints try to break INDOOR noise record

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
ClumsyLurk":247rgwvm said:
RolandDeschain":247rgwvm said:
If their "record" is less than hours despite being a dome, I think we all need to go to some Saints forums and donkey laugh at them. Especially since their dome holds 5,000 more people than the CLink.
Not to be 'that guy' but I think you meant "ours'."
You're a little late. Look at the posts directly above yours. :) I was on my phone, I didn't notice it at the time. :(

253hawk

Reaction score
I don't know, the indoor record is only 126 and that was set at an NBA stadium with only 17K capacity.

This is how you break a record, btw...

[youtube]kYwGDOlaPQ4[/youtube]

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Polaris":2o0ava7l said:
253hawk":2o0ava7l said:
They only hit 122 or something.

Only 122 in the Superdome? How is that possible?
Saints fans suck, and think they're way better than they are.

Err, excuse me, we have magical engineering in our stadium that creates extra soundwaves out of nowhere, or something. :roll:

Those chumps just can't understand that a lot of things have gone into why we are the loudest around. In fact, I doubt we're as loud as we are if there wasn't an east coast media bias going back decades and decades.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
253hawk":h8rxymxr said:
I don't know, the indoor record is only 126 and that was set at an NBA stadium with only 17K capacity.

That was a pretty cool video. SO LOUD STILL FROM SO FAR AWAY.

imnKOgnito

Reaction score
Frankly, all Guiness needs to do is come back for the NFCCG. We'll set a mark so high without any coercing, that no one will even try to challenge. While all these attempts, indoors and outdoors this season, are cute, the only thing that has even come close since the last time the NFCCG was played here was BeastQuake, and that was only for a single play. The sustained roar of that game was ridiculously loud. Anyone that was there and has been to a game since knows what I mean.

muxpux

Reaction score
253hawk":j1fbpk7g said:

great timing. i did the same thing from the same spot for the niners game. thinking they would go crazy the first series i tried to capture it, but returned to the bar to watch the game after a couple plays, lol.

[youtube]mRgfgojAwsE[/youtube]

scakfan

Reaction score
Scottemojo":3f4bjulz said:
They better hit 140.

Besides, until they measure the record at the middle of the field, I really don't care who has it. Because it's kinda dumb.

Spot on! Guinness is perpetuating the myth of stadium loudness when in fact the high readings come from within 6 feet of the meter. Middle of the field is the only reliable way of gauging true decibals.

Galen96

Reaction score
Scakfan, that is ludicrous... there is no way 1, 10, 100, or 1000 people yelling in unison (within 100ft) of the meter would match the intensity of a jet engine... Let alone hit 137.6 dbs