Samuel Golden's Breakdown on Jordyn Brooks

ivotuk

Reaction score
I absolutely LOVE Samuel R Gold's breakdowns.

Like Samuel said, all the draft experts that say "Brooks can't cover," never took the time to look in to Jordyn's circumstances, or look back to previous film.

In 2018 he did play coverage pretty well. But his Head Coach, Kliff Kingsbury left for the Cardinals, and Brooks got a new Coach that moved him to MLB, and had him spy on the QB. His assignment's in college football will benefit us because he's experienced in chasing down Kyler Murray and playing vs that type of offense.

[youtube]vk_-WcDc8Kc[/youtube]

At 10.05 vs Baylor, Jordyn covers #13 on the Offense's left. But the QB dashes slightly to his right, then runs up the field. Brooks breaks off of #13 and zips over to his left for the tackle. THAT play really got me excited. It looked so fast!

Here's some other breakdowns Golden has done:

[youtube]CAnV9eWEkU4[/youtube]

[youtube]k2o2Y49_0xU[/youtube]

[youtube]GdRT2KwN2gY[/youtube]

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
The Seahawk Maven's breakdowns:

[youtube]v6v6qIYBTW4[/youtube]

[youtube]G2LP7GVJilo[/youtube]

[youtube]EDkZ0l0cmOY[/youtube]

[youtube]1VyvsVqG7O8[/youtube]

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
ivotuk":1p1lsqzf said:
I absolutely LOVE Samuel R Gold's breakdowns.

Like Samuel said, all the draft experts that say "Brooks can't cover," never took the time to look in to Jordyn's circumstances, or look back to previous film.

In 2018 he did play coverage pretty well. But his Head Coach, Kliff Kingsbury left for the Cardinals, and Brooks got a new Coach that moved him to MLB, and had him spy on the QB. His assignment's in college football will benefit us because he's experienced in chasing down Kyler Murray and playing vs that type of offense.

[youtube]vk_-WcDc8Kc[/youtube]

At 10.05 vs Baylor, Jordyn covers #13 on the Offense's left. But the QB dashes slightly to his right, then runs up the field. Brooks breaks off of #13 and zips over to his left for the tackle. THAT play really got me excited. It looked so fast!

Here's some other breakdowns Golden has done:

[youtube]CAnV9eWEkU4[/youtube]

[youtube]k2o2Y49_0xU[/youtube]

[youtube]GdRT2KwN2gY[/youtube]
Thanks! Sam Always does good work.
Brooks speed and tackling jumps off the film.